Reviews for Listen To The Wind
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
that was so beautiful and touching! i'm not a fan of ronon and teyla together but this was just so deep
TheWelcomeStranger chapter 8 . 9/7/2008
Given the darkness of this piece I was gearing up for a quiet suicide- especially in chapter 7, just a passing while she lay on his grave, in perfect peace. Maybe try writing that? Because if you were going for a, well, happier ending, it is no life being married to someone you don't love and not fair on them either. Does Gavin deserve someone... incomplete? That being said I like your style, but maybe simplify it? As for my qualifications in criticizing you, I do not mean to offend and I welcome the same. I have one story up, follow from my profile.
renisanz chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
Oh my gosh, this is one of the most moving stories I've ever read. I cried from the death scene onward. The story was extremely well-crafted. Though I usually ship Sheppard/Teyla and currently Ronon/Keller, I don't mind other ships as long as they're done well. And this story. . . oh my. At first the music was a little distracting, but as I got into the story, I really appreciated it's place with the words. Anyway, thanks for writing this. I *really* like the way you characterized Ronon in this story, how he was hardened by his experience with the Wraith, but still kind of boyish because his innocence was stolen.

"He was a Runner, swift and sure, and the wind was ever at his back. I just never paused to notice how gently he blew for her, and how she could change the course of his torrent without a whisper."

This line sums it up. Just wonderful.

Ok, I'm done gushing now, I think.
Elemental-Zer0 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Wow! ou can definatly tell where the vid came from with this first chapter!

The story has exeeded my expectations! well done!

Love it!

Zer0
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
Too bitterly sad; this story evoked such distressed emotions!
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Yet again such a thoughtful piece with just the touch of a smile to one's lips on reading the final word.
Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Beautifully written - I'm almost left breathless with the beauty of your written words.

Pam
MovieDorkShowSpork chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
I read the website version of this.

The dialogue between the two was perfect... and amazing. Not something that I'd expect coming from either Ronon or Teyla, but in the end, it really suited them.

The music and such on the site was fantastic. And good for this story. [Duhh]

I just wish he didn't die. I mean, from the prologue it was obvious that he dies, but still... I was half hoping. [I do that a lot]

So. Amazing story. Hate how he dies. Hate THAT he dies. Yet I love the story. [Good good good good good good job] I'm a bit repetitive.

Um. No critisizing from me. It's too deep of a story for me to even try.

You really inspired me with this, by the way.

Thank you. _
Wraith named Michael chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
Oh my. This was a beautiful story. I read the website version with the music and it was just beautiful. I was indeed crying the whole time.
Myriadragon chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
*sniffle* It's so sad...

Normally I don't like deathfics, but this one worked somehow. And the music (I've been reading on the website) worked well. I have to admit I had my doubts at first, but I was wrong. Very nice.
Alex Took chapter 8 . 7/29/2006
aw this is depressing, I feel bad for Teyla! GREAT story shash!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 8 . 7/26/2006
Here I am crying like a baby, this story was almost too sad oh my gosh you need to write more. I'm not much for sad endings they make me...sad which is why all of mine have happy endings. But sad stories are the best because they make you love the pairing even more.
BButtercup chapter 8 . 7/24/2006
Another amazing story! Your descriptive is always so wonderfully vivid :o)
LadyBozi chapter 8 . 7/23/2006
Beautiful. I read the version on your website with the songs.. Just...breath taking.. I was sitting there crying my EYES out! This is my favorite Teyla/Ronon fic by far. I dont think anyone can surpass the beauty of this story. Very sad..I wish there was a happy ending. But its stil beautiful. Love the music too. It was so peaceful. I would love to know the names of the songs and stuff... Just the music. Iknow you have the Songs page. lol. But I love the instumental versions and ofcourse when Teyla sings.. ] Beautiful job. Maybe you can do another Teyla/Ronon fic. That would be great... ]
Alex Took chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
aw this is such a well done story and every chapter is wonderful, I'll have to visit your website again to see the chapters!