Reviews for Entisement
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I actually cried! I hate hunter... well at the moment... ugh! I feel like morgan n bree. Kill him!

Sincerly

Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
No words could describe my feelings n the things I'm gonna do to h...! Again crying. Awesome job. But I have to ask... is hunter under a spell? I thimk so...

Bye...

Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2011
One: I could never trust/forgive hunter so easily. Two: I have a request how bout morgan rasied by maeve n she knows nothin of her history. Three: another request morgan rasied entirley by ciaran if ya haven't done dat already.

Frustratedly the mysterious

Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
Good enough...woodve made hunter suffer a lil more but other than that awesome! Pls don't forget my requests in the last chapter. Thanks!

Insanly

Guest chapter 12 . 5/23/2011

Insanly

Guest chapter 11 . 5/23/2011

Frustratedly the mysterious

Guest chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Stupid hunter niall! Srry gotta get that out can't say anymore to mad! I'm bloodthirsty right now! Ugh but this what keeps me alive until I can have the elventh book.

Angerily,

Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
Oops forgot...u have a thing for ghosts don't ya? If I kne wasn't tweleve we could be bffs(I've calmed down abit)

Hope ur reading this,

Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2011
I saw that coming...(sighs) he's pathetic... I can't really forgive him...but then again I always do

Patheticly the mysterious

Guest chapter 7 . 5/23/2011

Bye...

Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2011

Sincerly

Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Omg! That traitor! Wow ur good! I wood say keep goin but uve already finished! :)

Ur friend

Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Loved it so far! Jelousy, old girlfriends! Purrrfect combo! Too bad I just now started. Ugh! I don't like re viewing but its a good thing I like u n ur storys. Finally someone who actually pulls twists n turns n a plot!

Urs turly

Bookworm04 chapter 12 . 6/22/2009
This was a good story with a great plot line, but the ending seemed a bit rushed. I mean don't get me wrong, no one loves Hunter as much as I do, but Morgan shouldn't have been so easy on him.
SummerBaby94 chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
yay theyre a family...woot woot... i luv it when they end up together and i truly hate soraya cuz i think she wuz wrong and i would be extremely mad if some one did that 2 me!is there going to be another chapter