Reviews for Good or Evil? Love or Hate?
Dianna chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
That was incredible I loved what you did with Archie and Atlanta it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Ps: you are a great author and poet.
Humus and Peeta chapter 11 . 4/9/2012
Wow this story is really good its to bad you never got around to finishing it :) I hope one day you could! I loved every moment and every plot it was fluffly and just so awesome :) Anyways great job hope you end up finishing it one day :)
castiel in the tardis chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
Sushi rules! Neil has another thing coming!
castiel in the tardis chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
AMAZING MAN! CANADIANS UNITE!
StuckInATower chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
Update! Please! This is really good! :d
GoddessPrincess101 chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
aw i hope she is going to be as soon as you can please
mello chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
MATT AWSOME STORY!...loove it...in a manly way,and still im not a women...ok...god damit
mello chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG matt this was really good! i hope you are writing more of this story... i lost my chocolate bar i was looking all day for it..crap ...any ways keep up the good work..btw...oo do the guys represent anyone in reall life...just wondering you dont have to awnser..btw you are proboly going to mention this ..but im going to say this before you can...im not a girl or a freak...there hah...BUT AWSOME STORY MATT KEEP IT UP!
Invisible-Nobody chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
hey glad to see an update!

cant wait for more! keep up the good work!
ZialiciousBabeeey.x chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Rly good! Update soon pls!
GoddessPrincess101 chapter 10 . 7/20/2008
plz update as soon as you can plz i so want to know what happens next plz.
Borrowed Twenties chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Do update soon if you can, I'm excited to see what happens next!

Poor Jay, poor Archie though...
Sarah chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Hey I think yu story is really good. And you shouldn't try so hard to post quickly. Quality over quantity!
lepidopteran chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Hey, really liked this! Keeping me in suspense all the way through. Update soon! I can't wait to see how this ends!
TheDragoness1992 chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Awsome story! Update soon please please please!

love,