Reviews for Talking It Over
acata chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I really enjoyed reading this one ;) I just wish there was a bigger version :p
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I like the interaction b/t Hermione and Dean. In the books, and in fanfiction, I don't think any of us really see them talking or even think about them having a one-on-one conversation. Kudos.
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Aw, I like this story!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Cute, and I love Hermione's beliefs on what would happen should she and Ron get together.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I'm finally putting you on my fav Authors list, it seems like I read alot of your stuff...I think it's because we are into the same type of pairings. Love this fic, I just took a liking to Dean, dunno why.
nehimasgift chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
gah! you're just going to leave it like this? *gasp* i wonder if there's going to be a second part... :P lol jk but oo that was wonderfully written as always. yay! dean/hermione :D lovely job _
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I like it. There's a few grammatical errors-like places where ' was used out of context in a word-but, otherwise, it's lovely. I love you you portrayed 'Mione as a character too! And the dialouge. Very spot-on.

Did you realize that the story was on there twice though? Maybe it's just my computer being weird, but the story's on the page two times. It ends the first time, then starts again.

Anyways, great job and keep writing. -

Blackrose