Reviews for Basin City
Alice's-twin101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
there are not enough shane/seth stories, you should write some more or add to this. it was really good :)
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
SEQUAL! MULTICHAPTER!
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I've yet to watch Sin City, but if this is any account then can;t wait.

Alex
queen scheherazade chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
can't wait for sequel to silver promise! on edge of my seat!
Doomthatimpends chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
you really very muchly rule.
Empty With You chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I liked that! A lot! :D That was very very good. I do hope you write more of this pairing! :D I really loved your writing.
brodystarr chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
whoa, different.
Miskit chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aw! I love! Wonderful job, once again. Looking forward to the Silver Promise update... will try to come up with a few ideas that might help you.

-paintmegray
Mercury Bohemian chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Hee, I suppose it's good that the baby option is reserved for your girlfriend, because I would probably just back out and make lame excuses if you decided to take me up on the offer...I'm really not the pregnancy type (not the mother type either...). Heh. Anyways, I really liked this. It's been a while since I've seen Sin City and I honestly wasn't paying attention the whole time, so I didn't really remember what scene this was until half way through the fic and I was like, "OH this is THAT scene." as it would turn out, that was one of my favorite scenes in the movie! You captured it really well here too, but you also managed to make it Shane and Seth which was great! I can't wait for more Pacifier stuff from you! (Or hell...anything would be good!) Unfortunately I have no suggestions for you, but I'm sure you'll come up with something. *Loves*

~Mercury Bohemian