Reviews for Love, Thy Name is Ramen?
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 9/27
That was adorable
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 1 . 7/4
Dang. CLASSIC Inuyasha lol. Love this!
bubblyblush chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This soo needs a sequel! Like Inuyasha putting what his REALLY saying into perspective... and like kagome is giving up on him because he seems to love everything and anything else besides her, even inanimate objects.

I would love to see this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This story! :')
cesuraee chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
Very very cute. I can definitely see InuYasha confessing his love for Kagome without actually confessing it outrighg. It keeps him protecting while he spills his heart. Very well done, thank you for sharing.
samika-37 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
This melted my heart into a pile of goo :)
rikuisis90 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
It's a very good possibility. Between his fear of emotional situations, his shyness, and his inability to say the words he wants to say, an indirect confession is the easiest thing for him.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
LOL, never seen the love confession done quite this way before. Cute.
drama's tokijin chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Okay really this has to be one of the funniest things I have read in really long time! It was great!
riceflower3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I feel like in a way, the scrap of food is Kikyo and the ramen is Kagome. O.O
Am I right? Am I wrong? Or has that never come to mind? D
Enchanted Luv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved it, I understood what Inu-kun was trying to say. I love your stories!
AnNa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I kind of get it. Kikyo is like that first scrap of good food and Inuyasha thought nothing better would come around. But then Kagome did, and she's like Ramen. And that's the best thing in the world to Inuyasha. So his declaration of love to Ramen is a very, very concealed declaration of love to Kagome.
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is so cute! Thank you so much for posting this!
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 5/1/2013