Reviews for Dreamers on the Rise
hammer78 chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
Great story :)
Wander52 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
This story deserves only one word...WOW...
Mystical G Panther chapter 9 . 11/14/2006
that was a very good story!

i loved it!

-mystical panther
microgirl chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
I had to review this one too because it was just as good as "Race Among the Ruins." Once again, this is a wonderful piece of writing. You did a great job balancing the casefile and Grissom and Sara's story.

The casefile was very interesting. I thought all the religious refernces were fascinating.

And of course the stuff betweern Grissom and Sara was beautifuly done. The flashbacks helped explain the progress of their relationship nicely. I loved the part when Grissom told Sara that he wouldn't change his past because she might not love him if he were a different man; brillaint, just brillaint.

And the sex scene at the end was well written ; you wrote with a fine balance of the physical and emotion aspect, and not many writers can do that.

Anywho, great job! Looking forward to more :)
Sonoali-aka GrissomLover chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
WOW! Great! You are doin a sequel right? :) Sorry took so long to read n review. Have not been feelin great. Everyday is better than the day b4, but.. still slow recovery.

Thank you for giving me something to read while I have down time.

Safe hugs

Ali
leddy chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
This was very nicely done. The casefile was interesting and very detailed. I loved all the Grissom-Sara interaction, it was sweet, yet also quite intense at times. Amazing job.
wobbear chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
yes! Yes! YES! Even though it was clear what was going to happen in the epilogue, the way you wrote it was very special. It reflected previous chapters in the sense of combining darkness and light, but had overarching joy. A very satisfying end to a fascinating (albeit freqently creepy) story.

-graciously *harhar* yours, wobbear
geekluvinskater chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Love this story, it's just simply beautiful. Good job!
Domo Arigato chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
What can I say? When a story is so beautifully written, it’s almost futile to try and find words that couldn’t possibly express my admiration and gratitude.

One of the many things I will remember from this story is the vivid contrast between the brutality of the crimes and the sensuality of the love scenes. You described both with equal precision and style.
Midnight-Psychotics chapter 9 . 7/27/2006
Oh my god. Words cannot come close to how brilliant that was. i sound like a crazed stalker, but that was so good! and loss-of-virginity! (pumps fist in air) lol amazing work. kind of sad its over.
calibkworm56 chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
Wow. This is now my favorite fic of all time. My brain has gone to total and complete mush with this love scene.
Ashleigh24 chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
That was just beyond amazing. Such a wonderful story, and one of the most beautiful love scenes I've read. Perfect. I'm sad to see that it's over!
Golffer5 chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
You have succeeded in writing, the perfect story.

:stands and claps:
sky m chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
what can I say but... WOW, hope you're considering a sequel!
n4trix chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
Breathtaking, I'd expect no less. The way you've captured the characters, their emotions, their weakness as well as their strengths...

Brilliant and complete. Masterful.