Reviews for Lady of the Shieldarm
Anon chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
A correspondence is always a good idea. :)
Anon chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
I like the part where Eowyn and Faramir work together to prepare for the king.
Anon chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
I do think your description of Eowyn's sickness is an accurate depiction of deep depression. Well written.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I like how her eyes are opened to the reality of war. Some say it's hard to believe she became a healer, but if she found the reality of the battlefield not glorious at all, that might explain the change of heart.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I'm glad you included the bit where someone is left in charge. Tolkien never answered that question thoroughly enough.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
That was.. the conversation with Legolas was very unexpected. I'm at a loss what to think of it. The feelings Eowyn conveid I believe to be her's and near canon.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
I guess Theoden didn't have time to consider her properly.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I liked how you made her in awe of Gandalf the most. I think it might be true actually, though many make her notice Aragorn immediately.
starlightbreeze chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
What a lovely chapter! I am enjoying your portrayal of some of my favorite characters! Your writing is quite nice. :)
crazysmile15 chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
This is getting my heart racing! I saw the movie, but just reading this is getting me all riled up! lol!
crazysmile15 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Wow, this is so great! I can;t believe you only have two reviews! The words you use to describe everything is quite beautiful, and I can't seem to find any grammar mistakes! Props to you! :)
IHeartSam chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Hey great story so far-its an interesting take and I like it very much! Especially including more of Legolas'character as he is often left out, and you wrote him very well. Good job.
Thalaba chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
Ok, I thought I had reviewed this before but clearly I haven't so...

This is a lovely story. I never find enough decent Eowyn/Faramir fics and I really enjoyed this one. Great job :)