Reviews for Fight or Flight
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Their lives certainly would have been easier if both of them had been more open like this.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: June 2016

This story makes me miss the days when Dean knew just what to say and Sam was receptive to listening. I have to say I'm not fond of the brothers being referred to as "younger and elder" in stories, but I'm willing to turn a blind eye to it here. :)

Cat
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review June 2016

A very nice look at the interaction between the brothers and specifically, Dean's knowledge of his brother. The ramifications of that moment have been often over-looked with all that happened subsequently, and it's a pleasure to see someone understanding that events don't disappear to those who've lived through them, they echo and re-echo in the chambers of the mind, weighted with guilt and all those what-ifs. Minor errors didn't jar enough to pull this reader from the meaning.
Swellison chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
Awesome work! As a FFDO (fan from day one), the early years are my favorites, and this is a wonderfully compact, dead-on Winchester scene. Thank you!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Much needed. Thank you for writing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Awesome oneshot of Dean knowing just how Sam was feeling and coming up with the words to make it all better-to take the ghuilt off of Sam's shoulders!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
But, telling the stubborn Winchester anything would be like bouncing snowballs on pavement.

Ok, I just love this similie! And the entire story was lovely.

“Dean, you okay?” Sam immediately deviated his walk across the hospital room back toward his brother’s bed. “Do you need me to call the doctor?” He stopped at Dean’s left side and reached his hand toward the call button.

I especially liked how quick Sam was in jumping to his brother's aid.

Also, your last line just killed me! That's the Winchesters, 50 percent feeling and 50 percent snark
WindStar chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very nice piece; solid and touching. I can't wait to read more of your work.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Excellent work! Really really good!
Tidia chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I am so glad my friend that I am able to christen this fic with its first review! I love how you stayed in character and the ending "It's Sam" is perfect

Tidia