Reviews for Bomb Technician
emjalen chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
LOL!

Got to love an annoying Fi. You've got a couple small grammar errors, but nothing big. This is a nice little piece. And I'm dying to know what was on Darman's back!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Supposed to have been posted 31 March 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer that literally made every document and link hidden, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'. Then to make me even more like a buttermilk biscuit (more flaky) my computer went down again in June of 2012 with yet another virus. So this is even later...

Some of the work I read is what I consider professional class. These are marked as Picks of the Week. Go to to find the best of the week.

Post EU book Triple Zero: The shirt says it all

The piece is very short but the author shoved a lot into it merely from inference. I recently saw a newer version of the shirt logo mentioned, but it read:

EOD BOMB DISPOSAL: IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ THIS AND AREN'T RUNNING TOO, I HOPE YOU DO BETTER IN THE NEXT LIFE.

Pick of the Week
Random Clone chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Fi, Fi, Fi... He is *priceless*!

You write them very, very well, Rogue Leader!
kiku65 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
BWAHAHAHA!

of all the insane clones in SW, Fi has gotta be my fav.

Ps. what is LJ?
Hiita-hime chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Aww! I freaking adore Darman and Fi! They're so hilarious! xD I demand more stories from you! You hear me? MORE! ]
Cookie chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
hahah

thanks for the laugh

good story
VFR6 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
heheh quite funny. say why dont you write a romance based on trip 0?