Reviews for Spike's Chance
Buffy chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I hope you know that in your world where this happend spike was brought back like buffy and he never ever ever ever dies again kuz spike can never DIE! Okay he does like 3 times (i think) but he shouldent'v. EVER! SPIKE SHOULD HAVE NEVER DIED, BUFFY AND HIM SHOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER, DAWN SHOULD DIE SHES A EVIL BRAT, WILLOW, TARA, XANDER, ANYA, GILES, EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD DIE! SPIKE AND BUFFY ARE THE BEST! Sorry I just had to say it but anyways that was really sweet I liked it.
buffy chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
I loved it! It my have been short, but it was so sweet! Maybe you should think about a sequal.I loved it! Have I mentioned I loved it?
spikesfirstluv chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
how sad
Akuji Alma chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
So cute!And brave!and cool!I love it!
Turelie Telcontar chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
That was cute! I've already read this idea somewhere, but you've written it really well, and in such a short chapter. WOW!
Taintless chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Aw, this was so sad but brillantly written! Go Spike!
spikes-luv chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
Holy crap!That was friggen saaaaaaaaad!:(He's all dead!:(...VERY GOOD FOR A FIRST FIC!:)
M.Morrison chapter 1 . 8/10/2001
The general concept is really very sweet. I enjoyed!

Melvian Morrison
Walking Happy Meal chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Did this person even _read_ the story? The whole point of it was that Spike redeemed himself by taking responsibility and sacrificing himself! Jeez, I hate character bashes when they're as uninformed as that one was.

For the record, I thought the idea of Spike ingesting the Summers' blood and being able to take the fall instead of Buffy was neat. I can also completely empathise with you just skipping to the climax of the story. I write stuff out of order too and it gets very frustrating trying to write the lead up when your mind keeps dwelling on the big finale.

Keep up the good work and ignore the comments from people too closed minded to judge the story on its own merits.

TWHM
the girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
wow that was sooooooooo good
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
That was great story! I cried.
dale chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
YOU KILLED SPIKE! Not even going to say anything else. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :(
Chris Kirk chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
I think this is a lovely stroy and is quite saddening
spikeman52 me again chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Good idea,probably could have happened. Nice touch with the gravestone. Cool.
Lilo Stitch chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
I just wanna say good call with the blood. Cool idea.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »