Reviews for Face of Fire
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
i know i've said this many times before, but i just love this story. everything about it is perfect and every time i read it i wish it was real and that it was in the movie! well it probably wouldn't be but still... also, i am in love with fred weasley, clearly.
vivi-g weasley chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ups xD The review that I left in Old Habits was really supposed to be the review of this story u.u I'm messed up like that. Well, I guess I'll have to leave the one of the other story here. I loved it too, anyways (what a shock). Almost cried a bit, myself. It's sad but that really must've been how broken Fred felt.. It's good to think that, eventually, he went to Angelica for help.. Very emotional and greatly written :)
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
that was good. i liked it!
HP4EverLuver chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
LOVE IT! *Sing-song voice*
Princess Storm chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
oh my it was so cute! Really great. I hope you will consider wrting more Angelina and Fred one shots. These have been really good! I'd love to read the Flat 201 if you have it up somewhere. Keep up the good work!
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
that was absolutely amazing and i love that it fit in with the actual story. the language was excellent, the images beautiful, the couple perfect;), and the 'she-wondered-if-he-did-that-on-purpose-the-git' part was brilliant comic relief!
lovemeasiam chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Yay, another good story turned out by you obviously. Anywho...
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Great story! Thugh I don't exactly approve of the more passionate stuff.
Snowlia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That was probably the best one shot romance I have ever read. It was sweet and romantic with out making you gag by the corniness of it or makeing a lemon. Wait to go! I love it!
HomeSpunLove37 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
aw! that was so good! I love it! fred and angelina are adorable together! i'll be sure to check for Flat 201
TeahWeah chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I totally grinned at the part when Fred was trying to hide from the trio.

I love this. It's not too over the top and it's simply adorable.
Shadowfury21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
good story, i liked it. very well writen