Reviews for Old Habits
thaliagrace04 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is reeaally good: )

What's ironic is the fact that while listening to this, my radio decided to play "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne. It almost made me laugh... and then I remembered the story. :( And now it''s playing "Help!" by the Beatles.

Back the the story - Amazing. I love all of your stories..

Keep writing!

ThaliaGrace04
vivi-g weasley chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I'm beginning to think there's no fic of yours, long or short, that I won't like u.u Of course, that means I enjoyed this very much. It's great because you seem to focus on couples that haven't really had a place in the spotlight, or on couples that don't even, theorically, exist xD Which is good :) But I noticed there's no Flat 201, at least not yet. Anyways, I like this couple, not that much, I admit, but I love him.. and she seems just fine :) You make me like them, then ;)
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i love love love love love LOVE this story! if i didn't say that enough, i LOVE this story!
Princess Storm chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
You killed George! Ack!

GOODNESS! it was great! I loved it! Excellent idea! Great job!
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
what a great companion to face of fire (which by the way is possibly on of my favorite stories-not even fanfics, stories-ever)! it is just so refreshing to read an excellent (well written), story.
Motherlyclucker chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
I like! It's a pretty good angst story! You have a gift! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,

Motherlyclucker
I Want To Give Neville A Hug chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS STORY FOR THE SAKE OF MY WELL-BEING! (no, really. I need to know what happens! its awesome story)

megan
lovemeasiam chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I don't know how you do it. You are an amazing and I am yet to be disappointed by your work. Outstanding! Heart breaking and your portrayal of the characters is brilliant.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
That was so beautiful. It made me cry almost. Ahh *sniffles* I love Fred and Anngelina. Well done. Well done!
Chanting the Mantra chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I have read this story a while ago, and it is one of the most fantastic stories ever. I love it. Absolutely wonderful. Every now and then I re-read it just because its so incredibyly beautiful. It is in my favorites!

-Wicked
Torridly Apropos Author chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I'm crying. Tears are running silently down my face. Let me just go ahead and say that, that was one the most beautiful stories I have ever read, in my entire life. My heart was breaking for Angelina. It is stories like yours that give lonely romance readers like myself the sparks of hope. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
SushiChica chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Beautiful. Very dark...but elegant just the same. I loved it.
ccjj chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
wow ...that was deep great story!
Britley Britterz chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I definitely agree with you I absolutely loved it. There was no resolution but at the same time I felt like it did kind of have an ending. the beginning of something else ya know.
Rupert's honey chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
So u reposted huh? very nice. loved it alot