Reviews for Unexpected Visitors
THAt was really cool
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Yeah
ObsidianEbony chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Really cool ending. To be honest, I never expected you to add in that tidbit with Itachi.

Minimal spelling mistakes, interesting plot: Overall: GREAT job!
Tigeress-Jayde chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I thought that was really good

I would love to hear what happens when saskue returns to kohana but i also like that because you can choose what happens in your mind
hitsuzenbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I just love this. This is going to my favs.!
Ryuukari chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Awesome! I really love ghost stories, too, and seeing the ghosts of his family is exactly what Sasuke needed to get his head (excuse my language ;P) out of his ass.

During the whole thing, though, I was thinking, "Besides, how can you be sure that Orochimaru will, once you're dead and he has your body, kill Itachi for you? Who's to say he'd go through with it?" Sasuke's such a silly boy. I don't understand why he didn't think of this. /

Anyway, awesome fic! {-insert tons more praise here for its awesomeness-}
yumeniai chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aww, you should have written how he had gone back to Konoha and what happens, this is a great idea and would be great if you wrote a sequel to it or continued it! PLease?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. I think it is realistic the way it took so long and so many people to convince Sauske to change his mind. I am not entirley sure why Itachi wanted too keep his brother from bieng possessed though...
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Wow, that was amazing! A very original idea for a story, and very interesting. :D
Mime Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I liked it!
blueXXphoenix chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
wow. great story. i really liked hiw Fugaku was the one who convinced Sasuke to go back b/c it always seems like he doesnt care about him. great story.

-blueXXphoenix-
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Wow. This stuff is REALLY good. The way you connected the 'spiritual' with the normal 'ninja-stuff' was cool. Normally I wouldn't read stories like these, but I just felt drawn and actually read it with fun! Good job ;))
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Sugoi!_Quality!

Definitely one for the favz page!
Bright Misdreavus chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
sorry that a lot of people said this, but please write a sequel! I want to see what happens when and after Sasuke returns to Konoha.
HawkofLight chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Very nice and moving. I liked that you allowed Sasuke to explain his actions as well, and that nothing really was an easy choice. I hope you make a follow-up to this story some time in the future as well.

In the meantime, I'm adding this to my favorites. Great job with the writing.