Reviews for Masterpiece
brianaangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I like it too! You do great work.
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm in love!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow. What a powerful piece.

I adore the language you used. It was very poetic and fluid and just really nice to read. _

A couple notes: I really don't understand how a violent assault would cause such an attraction. I could not make that connection at all. Care to explain why you chose that?

And this is going to sound really bizarre, but the way you characterized Draco and Ginny did not come across well in the dialogue. When they spoke - which didn't happen quite often in this fic - I just got the feeling that they were two different people. Maybe it's just me, but it's something I picked up on a lot.

As I said before, I loved your language. Like the way you described the paintings? Just FABULOUS.

I also really enjoyed the sexual tension - very evident and those little releases were much appreciated. _~

I also liked the mentions of the Golden Trio. Absent, but never forgotten. :P

All in all, really nice job. _

Sid
Chibij1s chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
AWWWWW! I loved it! :)
vivi-g weasley chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Now here's a couple I've read a lot of.. Painter Draco will haunt my dreams, for sure, and in the least innocent ways u.u Also, this part:

“It’s beautiful.”

“It’s you.”

was inmeadiately saved in my "best quotes" mental folder.. it's just so Becquer.. Beautiful and sexy one-shot :)
Ginnya chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I like this 's nice.
darkroses2992 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I love it! it so cute
Bel Dumbledore chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Iwasre-reading thisfic.. it is indeed a masterpiece. My favorite one shot, but it could easily have a sequence...don't you think?

kisses!
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
this is so cheesy but it has to be said- you paint pictures with words and this is a masterpiece! :)
Agony of a Loveless Eternity chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Lovely.
lovemeasiam chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I liked it too.
Angeldustedthatfreak chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wonderful! Awe inspiring! and just plaine cool. . .

How do you do it?
067dzjs chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was beautiful. It was written so amazingly. I loved how you described everything. I don't usually read Draco/Ginny but this was an excellent fiction. It was completely amazing to read.
friendsqueen216 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
i loved this it was perfect.
Adalee Bishop chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This was beautiful. I've never thought of Malfoy as an artist! Everything was so perfect. I loved this line:

“I’d ruin you.”

“You’d perfect me.” Ginny whispered.

“That would ruin you.”

It tells everything about Ginny and Draco, with only a few words. It's brilliant in its on way, pulling everything together to create the perfect story. Fantastic. *Adalee*