Reviews for Iris
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow. This was depressing. But I liked it!

I liked the whole 'lover by afar' back and forth between these two. You made it a point that it was forbidden and kept bringing it up, in case we forgot. :P I'm not sure I liked the constant repetition, but I can understand why you used it.

I really liked the release scene, when Draco and Ginny finally go at it. It was such a poignant scene - it really captured the attention.

I absolutely loved the ending - from the moment Draco left to his last words etched onto the table for all to see: you kept up a suspenseful pace that had me hanging on to every word, and I liked how you had Draco's mindset to help keep it moving.

The death scene was very well executed. Ginny's response surprised me at first, but when I thought about it, it did make sense.

Draco's last words were EPIC. So very Draco, with a powerful message. _

Great job!

Sid
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I understood Dracos motivation for killing himself, but the carved words just didn't sit right with me, I felt the message needed to be shorter and a bit snappier.

The description of Ginny's appearance was good though.
tornado1521hotmail.com chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
i read this story when you first posted it and every now and then it pops into my mind and i have to come back and read it again. i have always thought it was good, different from the masses and original. just wanted to thank you for the story that continues to keep me entertained years after it was first posted.

tornado
vampgirl725 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
wow that was really intence and really good
Inali Kianga chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I think there is a twist in the next chapter. keep writing.
Adalee Bishop chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I'm honestly about to cry. How do you think of this stuff? Everything you write is so perfect. They all seem to be the same, yet different at the same time. Something about each one of your stories make them seperate. I love everything about them. Never stop writing... *Adalee*
Airlady chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Quite heart rendering. Well written.
Nyah1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
And I'd give up forever to touch you

Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

And I don't want the world to see me

Cause I don't think that they'd understand

When everything's made to be broken

I just want you to know who I am

- Goo Goo Dolls (Iris)

Did you name the story after this song ? ... Well, I thought so, because I think the lyrics fit quite well.

I really liked it. You wrote it very well :)
lostfish chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
A touch of angst, but once again, a brilliant piece. I'm not sure I understand the title though. Your last words [no pun intended.] sum up a lot. Really good work.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
beautiful well done!
Andrius chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I liked it.
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I like it! it is just that i don't like ginnydraco stories! I still like the writing
taniita chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Interesting read. The beginning was great, especially.

I like your writing style.
Linwe Amandil chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Wow... simply amazing. I loved it.