Reviews for Rekindled
TPolTucker chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
had to log out to do this again. This series of stories still captivate me to this day. I hope your muse decides to do another one to shore up this kind of ending. I am ever happy that you wrote this series and went with it the way you did. Thanks for writtin it, and lettin us all see it Mike.

TTFN
TPolTucker chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
dammit Mike, Had me goin there til the "END" thing showed up. I was expectin it to be much longer. I hope you are plannin on continuin this storyline.
TPolTucker chapter 9 . 9/23/2006
wow, thanks Mike, I needed that.
TPolTucker chapter 8 . 9/14/2006
I still love your futuristic references with this story, and always will continue to review until you are finally done. I hope everything goes as is should at the end of the story, I also hope that it's a happy ending. Keep it up Mike, can't wait for the next chapter.
TPolTucker chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
oh my, I like your usage of various things to incorporate Hopes trainin. I can't wait to see the next installment.
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 9/1/2006
wow, this time it didn't take me the hour it usually takes to get through one of your chapters, surprising. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
Yet another awesome chapter!

Keep up the great work!

Update again soon! :)

Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
MIKE! I don't recall saying this before, so I'll say it now: I LOVE David's sense of humor! Cracked me up! Awesome Star Wars tie in as well! :) I got a good laugh at first, and am loving how you're tying everything together.

Great job, keep it up!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

TPolTucker chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
Damn Mike, you still have the power to amaze me. Wonder where you got it from?

“Call me a liar. I fucking dare you.”

great quote, very Davidish. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can.
TPolTucker chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
always the one to set my tragic life back into balance. Thanks Mike for this latest chapter. I appreciate it and can't wait for the next one.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
MIKE! What an awesome, awesome chapter! I hope you update again soon! :)

Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
Hey Mike!

How's it going?

Sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters - been a bit busy. :)

Just wanted to let you know what an awesome job you're doing!

Keep up the great work!

TPolTucker chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
riveting as per usual. I always love your stories, and can't wait for the next chapter.
TPolTucker chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
whoa, always the ever present light in my life. Very good chapter. Interesting how you put Hope into it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
gabxena21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006