Reviews for Hanging Moon
brianaangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love the flow to this story...the rising tension of the upcoming war contrasts beautifully with the spontaneous interactions between these two characters. Well done!
JustAsSane chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I love your little drabbles...
I feel like they're all so good! Almost as if written professionally
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
i LOVEDDDD this.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I have to agree with you: this was a strange story. But I LIKED it. _

The way you characterized Ginny and Draco really stuck out to me - especially with Draco, since this was his point of view. Their different personalities meshed together in a way that worked for me.

I also really liked how you showed the slow stages of their growing relationship. I only wish I knew if Ginny was really as innocent as she seemed in Draco's eyes.

Okay, one suggestion. You were constantly trying to make a point about the war, and how that strains their relationship, but I don't think that worked out very well. You made it kind of random in the scene, and then made it forgotten before bringing it up again. I think you should think about if you want this to be a part in your fic at all - and if you want to, how to incorporate it better into the overall plot.

One of the things I adored about this fic were the little scenes between Draco and Ginny. Each one presented another step made in their relationship, and the scenes were just so sweet! _

The first kiss scene was really really nice. Actually, every romantic aspect leading up to it was really well executed. I cheered for them. :-)

Ah, the split! Ron is such a doof. I like how you made Draco unconcerned, as opposed to being worried.

I like how casual the reunion. It brought attention to the undercurrents of emotion.

Oh, and one thing I forgot to mention! I like how Draco got Ginny into smoking. And how she quit in the end. Was that supposed to be symbolic?

Nice job!

Sid
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Very strange, but I really liked the tone in this.
dog-tooth chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I really liked this :) Very sweet.
vivi-g weasley chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I liked it! Don't know how you can possibly come up with something like this, but believe, I don't mind ;) And I like how you connect little things in all the fics of this couple.. like the way he hates having his hair in his face and her missing bottoms xD it makes them all more realistic, as if we were reading fragments of their relationship in different worlds at a time but with the same characters.. :)
lovemeasiam chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I did (like it that is). Now I don;t see why you don't get more recognition for your stories than you do cos you are an amazing writer. Your stuff is amazing and this story is a beautiflu example of this!
Angeldustedthatfreak chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Yet another amazing story for the Draco/Ginny fans. .

You're so good, How do you do it?
Natasha chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
You're stories always leave me wanting more, and they always leave me disapointed for reaching the end, and I always curse myself for reading too fast. You're a great writer, and everything you write turns out beautiful.
denisa-hime chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Loved the story.I have just read another story of yours and I loved that 're a great up the good work.
Adalee Bishop chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Like I said in another review, it was brilliant. You have the characters of Ginny and Draco so well thought-out, and so, so perfect. I love everything about them, and everything you've done with them. The way you end your stories, and the way you just know exacaly what to say, is what make them so brilliant. Great job..! *Adalee*
Heavenize chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh I did like it..a LOT...i only wish you wrote more...but good story, very good...keep writing.
Nyah1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Beautiful
TASHAx chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I really found myself in love with this.

The whole vibe from it.

Ginny's wise character.

How everything pointed towards the war really, in some sort of way.

And the ending - it was just lovely.

Draco knowing the cigs would kill him. . .almost like he wanted them to be the cause of the death and not the war.

]