Reviews for Dreams Through The Ages
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/12
Stunning story, 333
Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Ninjas are chopping onions under my eyes! T_T
Cla.V chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Beautiful.
crazie bean chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Gah, I love! i mean the stories, i mean you, i mean RxH, i mean everything u write!
lilxin chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This was beautiful. The ending was so perfect and sad that it makes me want to cry. The story is an artwork. You did an excellent job and I don't see why anyone would want to criticize it (unless they're insensitive). Love it keep up the good work.
Kanikan chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I think I might just cry after reading this. It was so lovely and the end so well done and poignant. Loved it.
Honourable Fool chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
AW!

OH!

/sniff sniff/

I'm ok. That was... /sniff sniff/ excuse me, I need a tissue!

That was sappy! I mean really sappy! I mean, fluffy as all... heck. It was ... sappy and fluffy and other such wonderful goodness and I just want to cuddle it with a pint of Ben&Jerries in my PJ's and love it forever! That was so... sweet! and Fluffy! Like my kitty! And he's fluffy! But that's not his name. Anyways, I really liked that. I really really liked that. I really really really liked that. I ... think you've got the picture. It was sort of "Happily Ever After", but Dammit! Sometimes a girl needs "Happily Ever After", you know? Especially when it's damn good! Mm-Hm! No more of this, "ends in tragedy" I want a happy ending! And that was beautiful!

They died young though! At least, I feel that's young. My grandmother's already 88 and still... not quite strong, but she's not ready to kick the bucket! Oh well. Wow.

AW!

It was heart warming! And sweet! And pretty! And fluffy! And I loved it!

SQUE!

/ahem-hem/

I'm good. Synopsis: I liked it!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
This fic brought tears to my eyes! Simply beautiful writing!
Sirius'Vixen chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this story held everything for me!i really enjoyed that it was all connected in the amazing way of GW! it made me really happy but i had tears by the end. superbly written! amazing job!

~*~Sirius'Vixen~*~
Jaimie chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I had a single tear runing down my cheek by the end. I have read many of your Gundam stories and have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. You are truly a wonderful writer and you have a way of envoking emotions in your stories in such subtle ways... I don't write reviews, this is my first, but I just couldn't pass up the chance to tell you how much I have enjoyed your stories.

Gundam Wing's 1xR is my favorite and most intriguing pair, and you always do them justice. Thank you. %~
Stoned Snail chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
very sweet. just how i'd want them to end up. ) great piece.
aKiRe 11 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This story is like one of the most beautiful things I have ever read in my entire life!

Are you thinking of becoming a professional writer?

My goodness, you are so good! This story sort of reminded me of "Bicentennial Man", the movie starring Robin Williams.
mirah chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
beautiful, fantastically written, and original.

love it.
hashiba42 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Aw... *sniffles*
Autumn Dragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Really sweet. I love it. :)