Reviews for Rain
brianaangel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Well that was achingly beautiful! Thanks! Please do more Draco/Ginny. Your writing is unbelievably good.
Ha'niqua chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a really powerful piece, and I love the concept and emotion you conveyed, but I think you could have taken the dialogue and the plot a lot further for a deeper attachment to the reader. Great work. ~_
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Too many emotions! I think I'm going into overload! _~

Seriously, though, this was a really powerful piece. It contained such poignant emotions that were so artfully elaborated and emphasized; oh, it was a great read.

I like how you established their relationship and then quickly went to the change. It got things out of the way, and avoided lagging.

I think it's interesting that they only meet in the rain - is that symbolic for something or am I just over-thinking it?

I loved how you really emphasised Ginny's epiphany that she was in love with Draco. It showed a definite change in the plot, which I thought was pretty cool. But the way you had her lose her mind for a couple minutes - that was really powerful.

Ugh, Pansy, you crazy bitch. And Draco just standing there! That really infuriated me.

Oh, that last scene was so bittersweet. I loved it - especially when he 'proposed' to her. _

Fantastic job!

imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wonderful decriptions and Pansy was just such a *bitch*!
cranberry148 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
I absolutly loved it. Great writing
The Circle chapter 1 . 5/1/2007 sad

i liked it though
Agony of a Loveless Eternity chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was beautiful! The ending was perfect. Not too much talking, not too much fluff. Amazing!
lovemeasiam chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Amazing! Breathtaking! Beautiful! My god, so sad. That last bit was so amazing...WOW! Has to be one of my fav stories ever!
Angeldustedthatfreak chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Ah, another good one. You are by far the best at these types of pairings. .
blue05-09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
very beautiful story... you're a good writer.. i love it! sad though.. but still its great :)
Deirdre Aingeal chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing it.
maerose899 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
love the story its great
denisa-hime chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
It is a beautiful written than probably90% of the fics out work!
barbie girl chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
that was very moving even know i know it's fiction, you definately capture the art of brilliant writing and i appreciate you sharing it :D
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
AW! That was so cute. I really enjoyed it. I especially liked how you wrote how it was raining at the end of almost every paragraph. It gives you a good sense of the mood, and what's happening to them. Good job, and great story!