Reviews for Untitled
Bankotsu's Sexy Bunny Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i don t really get it but i kinda do and from wat i understand of it i liked it but um could u explain to me why exactly he is not allowed to wear his boyfriends clothes cuz that is wat i dont get
kurisu-chan18 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
so cute i loved Fuji's mischievous side and ryoma was so totally spaced out and clueless again. way to go an awesome fic.
pinksnow chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
cute!really cute!
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Uh what was Ryoma wearing? What clothes does Fuji wear? WHy is everyone annoyed? Ahh well, what the heck, go FujiRyo!
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Cute fic.
candyHOLICo chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Kawaii desu yo I loved this fanfic! Are you planning on writing any more tenipuri fanfics? This was really good!
wired chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
yeah cute! i really would love if you could write more!

yeah! i love the thrill pair 4ever!but i've noticed that there isn't many fanfics where ryoma is the seme..i there should be fics of it coz' ya know it can be interchangable..younger semes are cool!besides it's tiring to have the same concept...it would be great tohave a more unused and fresh ideas...

so i'd like to post a challenge to all thrill pair writers: plese write a fanfic with ryoma as the seme and fuji as an uke..besides he's way too pretty..if you compare him to our prince he looks more feminine..besides an older uke is something different and definitely SMEXY...so to all the daring yaoi writers!please take this challenge and give this fan a wonderful read!yeah!thanks for the space!keep up the good work!RYOMA X FUJI 4EVA!
Unreal Phantom chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
*sighs happily* Well, for having written that in fifteen minutes is pretty good. I thought it was really cute! Plus it's a FujiRyom fic, which makes it all even better..._

Well, I'd better contribute some more to the FujiRyo pair. Just to show that RyoSaku will never make a comeback. (so evil...-_-)

The Unreal Phantom