Reviews for Scrutiny
Jahunta4974 chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
That was really good! It's always interesting to get a third party's view on our favorite couple.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wah! I love the way you write Rogan! From this random guy's perspective, you captured them beautifully. Great job!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Smart art student, that. Writing's perfect, and just this little part of their relationship is so well told. Very impressive.

I always wonder what would happen if Logan and Marie ran in to an old friend of Marie's at a bar or something. It might start something like this . . . maybe. I would like to see what Logan would do if Marie got a bit flirty with said old (guy) friend-maybe Marie has a past that Logan doesn't even know about-maybe she was in the ballet and had a dance partner she was close too, or in a band or something. Hmmmmm. Now I have a plot bunny rolling and I have so little time or energy to write anything. I kinda wish someone would take it on . . .
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
very pretty little story! love it!
MissBe chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aw! that's such a ... not fluffy, but ... fuzzy story! :D i liked it... LOTS. you should write another where he actually meets someone... i'm curious to see what would happen if he ended up at the mansion or something :D
2wingo chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
It's a shame that it didn't occur to him to start drawing them both, but getting stared down by ol' Wolvie can make you forget everything but the hot feeling in your groin from where he made you pee your pants. That having been said, you rock.
bloodytear89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
wow that was beautiful...I just really liked it...good job :D
emma134 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
that was good
Youko-Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i love how you wrote that! probably one of the most compleat one-shots i've read in a long time. For once i'm not wishing there was more...i feel whole with this story...GO YOU!. The fact that you had an outsider comment and observe Rogue was wonderful and Logan showing up didn't hurt either :)

Keep up the good work and i hope to read more stories from you soon!

~~Viper~~
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
i like it, for some reason i picture piotr as the observer, dunno. i love it anyways. its very classy, yet not overwhelming. i love the descriptions.
linkinparkchick101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
oh, i like this. very interestin'. i was imagining da artist was angel...he seems like da type of guy. but i really like this. where'd da name come 4rm?
Some Scribbles chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Nicely written. I appreciated the new perspective and the description of Logan's body language.
Roguechere chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This is really different and I applaud you for writting something so wonderful and refreshing.

Nice oneshot.
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
cool story keep it up i cant say any more than that cause i dont no anyumore yet.

LUV DarkAngel
Everwing aka newt chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
aww i feel real bad for the art makes me want to reach out and give him a hug. This is a good oneshot maybe you can add more to it but then it wouldn't be a oneshot oh well it was good.I want to give him another hug that made my heart break. but hey i love the way you portead logan as an overprotected big brother