Reviews for Truths and Changes
dancergrl19 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
update! please, please, please update! I just saw the movie today, and I was pretty dissapointed with the ending. I didn't like him just flying away like that, so I really like your fic and how it changed that. Make clark and Lois get together, please! I've seen all four superman movies and I watch Smallville like an obsessed person, so update, update, Update!
hollywoodgal205 chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
That was a great chapter.

Please update soon.
Moogle from Cyrodiil chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
Wow, that's some really good work. I wish I could write like that.
Winter Bean chapter 4 . 7/10/2006
ok i dont care where this story is headed as long as you keep going
Glykera chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
cool story its like a sequel to the movie
JennaTripped chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Hah, this is great. I came on looking for a story just like this, so I'm thrilled. Keep writing. :-)
Jennifer chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Great story so far. I think your characterizations are right on the money.

I feel for Richard though because in the end, I think Lois will end up choosing Clark.
LordLanceahlot chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
Great story! I feel bad for Richard and Clark though, how awkward it must be! But you're handling it great. Thanks for the new chapter.
calsax chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
You are good! This was a really good chapter. I think by the number of exclamation marks that you can see I'm excited about how this story is progressing. Great work and do update soon.
Angel452 chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
What will happen next? What is Lex Luther planning? Will Superman be able to save his son? Will Lex Luther find out about Clark? Please post more as soon as possible.
Transgenic-girl chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
It was interesting to see Richard see how Clark feels everyday around Jason, that he now understands.
Transgenic-girl chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
I like that idea, that Richard knew Jason wasn't biologically his to begin with, but chose to be his dad. It makes it not so bad for Richard that Jason's real father is Superman.
calsax chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
I have to admit I think yours is one of the most realistic accounts of the characters that I have read. I am really enjoying this. I think Jason is showing just the right amount of hesitation and the way that you describe Lois and Richards relationship is right on the spot. In the end though, it's Superman/Clark that I feel for (especially since he went through the whole house setting up deal and all). May be I'm biased. :)
calsax chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow. I don't think I read this story before you re-edited it, but this is absolutely amazing. I really like it. The way you have delved into Clark Kent's mind is very accurate. All the sadness and loneliness surrounding Superman is easily palpable. Great work!
Winter Bean chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Oh wow this is REALLY REALLY good please do write more

Al