Reviews for Truths and Changes
Sunny2006 chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
Wow! That was an amazing chapter...You have Jason dealing with Richard's death in a very realistic way..well done! Update again soon!
ILYME chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
I dont know why i got lost in the begining, but I caugh up with the chapters..

Im still waiting for Lex to show his ugly face, in this.. sighs!

great new part. luv them.. cant wait for more

Mary
xorie5 chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
Another great chapter. Can't wait for more!
GladiatorGoddess chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
Great chapter, really cute
hotaru24 chapter 18 . 8/17/2006
WOW GOOD END OF A VERY GOOD STORY I LOVE IT
calsax chapter 18 . 8/16/2006
Good chapter, Eviefan. I like the family atmosphere throughout the whole chapter. I only didn't agree with Lois and Clark being able to make love when Jason had a fever. It seemed a bit out of character for them. I mean I'd be too worried to be able to do that. Lol! But, hey, I liked the steamy scenes so I'm not going to complain. Great work!
Mr. Beeto chapter 17 . 8/16/2006
I'm glad to see the silver lining (or what I hope is a silver lining) on these storm clouds. So sad, but the writing is textured and rich, and so easy to get caught up in. Good work.
Prechorus chapter 17 . 8/15/2006
I am in love with this story like no other! You are doing a wonderful job and I can't wait until the next chapter!
xorie5 chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
hm...I'm am now officially completely worried about what you're going to do to Jason. I hope though that it gets solved really quickly. Jason's too cute to be in pain for long. :D I also wonder if you are going to bring more bruce and his uber great technology into this to solve Jason's "poisening" More soon please!
calsax chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
Whoops! I can't believe I didn't leave a review for this chapter. Sorry, Eviefan! What can I say? You get better with each chapter. I loved the whole family getaway to Italy, the steamy romantic scene, and the return to Metropolis. Great work and I will be looking forward to the next update!
Sunny2006 chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
Such a great and beautiful chapter! More please!
hotaru24 chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
I Love it and Keep up the good work.
Angel452 chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
What will happen next? How will Clark have to repay Bruce Wayne for what he did? Will Bruce Wayne make another appearance? Will Batman make an appearance at any point? Please post more as soon as possible.
Hill chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
Just now reading chapter 3 of this fic. It's enjoyable - wanted to point out that "Lex Luther" s/b "Lex Luthor" throughout.
skinnyrita chapter 16 . 8/9/2006
that was sad. funerals are hard to write, so well done
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »