Reviews for Truths and Changes
Sunny2006 chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
Such an amazing chapter! You wrote the funeral very well, I love what you've done with Jason. Well done! Update again soon!
calsax chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
This chapter broke my heart along with Lois and Jason's. I have to admit I really liked Richard. Great in depth look at Lois and Jason's emotion during this difficult time. Good work!
The Kiss of Death chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
My heart goes out to Lois and was a sad soon because I can't wait to read more of this excellent story.
hotaru24 chapter 16 . 8/8/2006
I love it and I can not wait the see the end.
hotaru24 chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
Poor Jason. I love it
untamedangel5 chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
hey, wow that was powerful. I almost started crying when Jason asked if Clark could fly him to heaven to see Richard. Oh my god that was very intense. Eventhough getting Richard out of the way was a risky move i'm glad you did it well into the story instead of like 3 chapters in like most authors. can't wait to see more!
mistressbabette51 chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
Wow (wiping tears away) that was incredible. This is the first fiction that I have read where Richard was killed. That must have been very difficult to write, and I admire your courage to go this route. It's unfortunate for Jason to go through this, but I believe it will make him stronger (and I do see the similarities in Jason's and Clark's lives). Excellent job, and you have not lost me as a devoted reader. Please continue.
The Kiss of Death chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
I feel so sorry for soon.
Angel452 chapter 15 . 8/7/2006
What will happen next? Will they sell the house? Where will they live? With Clark? Please post more as soon as possible.
Sunny2006 chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Such a heart wrenching chapter. You did a great job..update again soon!
calsax chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Very emotional and well written. Good work!
xorie5 chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Its ok for killing off richard. Really, it's the only good way to get rid of him without him looking like a jerk, or feeling like one yourself. And I think you did a very nice job on the emotions of all the characters needed. Very well done.
ILYME chapter 15 . 8/6/2006
Ohh No Richard.. I do like him.. *sighs*.. but poor Jason is to much to soon.. the poor kid...

Im not a writer but I do help one of my friends with some ideas for her novels and fics, and Im dark like that too...

Wonderful new part, really good. full of emotion.. love it..

Persephone Noire chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
The writing is pretty good so far. There are quite a few run-on sentences and a lot of commas where you don't need them...Also, every time I read "Luther" I twitch a little. It's LuthOR.

It does read as if it's a revision, which isn't bad mind just doesn't seem quite like a finished product. There is a lot of good written detail, and very few spelling and grammar mistakes, so keep up the good work!
The Kiss of Death chapter 14 . 8/5/2006
Yay you're back!Love the chapter.I really like the Clark and Jason moments.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »