Reviews for Of Ballet and Bullets
rikuisis90 chapter 16 . 3/27
Awesome story! Guessed it was screwy when she popped in but figured for sure when Riza noticed the curves. I love the romance you give them. And i have all your FMA stories and the ffx-2. You have great insight into how your characters could really feel! I love it and your and hope you vontinue soon! Definitely want a good love scene for both couples after everything they had to go through
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Update soon! It's really good!
Xanderismyinvisablepenguin32 chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Finish please
VioTanequil chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
Well, I'm not sure if you'll finish this, but thanks for a wonderful read! You've got a great handle on the characters, and you write their interactions beautifully.

Hope you'll eventually update, but if not, it was a fun journey that you brought us on.
Siren Air chapter 15 . 11/9/2012
Disregard the previous comment, it was posted before reading her page. Sad to say that this story will never be complete, it was an amazing story as well as her other stories. She was an amazing writer. Rest in Peace, may you continue to write your amazing stories in you after life.
Siren Air chapter 16 . 11/9/2012
CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Wisteria29 chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Please update soon.
DVVAL chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
FINISH IT!
Blondynka chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Awesome! I just love it! Any chance you'd update it soon :D?
Cerisabeth chapter 16 . 5/23/2012
It was with sadness in my heart that I started reading this story knowing that it would never be finished, and even more now when I've read the last chapter. I fervently wish that this message somehow reaches you. It was a great story. The plot was very interesting and unravelled in a way that made me read the next chapter immediately. There were a few spelling and grammar errors but nothing that disturbed the reading. Whatever happens after death, whether you live on, ressurect or simply disappear, you should take pride in writing a great fanfiction.
Athenafrodite chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
This story is so amazing, she was such a great author...

Rest in peace, Serenanna. You're alive in your stories.
Dragonjek chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
Beautiful. The world is lesser for you absence. Rest in Peace.
LyssaLa chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
Another beautiful example of your talent. I was even tearing up at some points. I can't help but feel sad knowing that this is the end but your amazing stories will always live on here at FF! I was just recommend to read this and I will be sure to pass it on to other fans who will adore it, and your other stories, just as much as I did 3

I really wish I had gotten into Fullmetal Alchemist before I did so I could have given you my praise while you were still with us. RIP 3
SakuraCherryBlossomKokoro chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
Loved the last line! I think I read your story before but it stopped at the ballet show or whatever. I love it so please do update when you can. I want to know how the story ends LOL but true. Anyway everyone fits it's character in each story and the story itself is well organized. Love it!
Royailuvr chapter 16 . 4/17/2011