Reviews for Daughters
xRashelx chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
very good for some reason I've always wanted to see Lian and Mar'i as a couple
ultra Mag chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Oh, I loved that! Usually I don't read femslash, but that very cute, especially the implied Roy/Dick.
Japhith chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I think you got pretty close to their 'voices.' It all depends on who's writing them, obviously, but I liked their interaction here. In the most recent Nightwing (#124) Roy shows up to save Dick's ass and makes a coment about Nightwing not having any wings. Dick replies, "Injun boy make joke, heap funny... learn from Green Arrow?" It's the casual style they rip on each other with while being shot at and leaping from buildings that makes them such a great pair. You've captured that fairly well, I think.
LunaSoleil07 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
nice story, decent POVs. you manage to touch on mar'i and lian's relationship without being too much of a guy and making it... weird. um, yeah. anyway, quick question [merely because i never read the kingdom come/the kingdom series]: who was the mother of Ibn al Xu’ffasch?

very interesting story. keep writing...
DaRkReBeL777 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
holy shit!they're lesbians!oh my god they're lesbians!i dont think i can LIVE with that!

tAbZ
6ftTiny chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Muhuahahahahahaha! The first review is all mine.

OK, at first the whole relationship was unexpected, but then it all made sense: they have been friend literally since birth, alway toghether, there's nothing wrong. Also, Dick and Roy's reaction was more than plesant. Personaly I expected something like separating them or something like that.