Reviews for Wild Blue
Ningen Demonai chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
I can honestly say that this is a more than delightful fanfic to read. It's seriously amazing! The roles you've put everyone in fit really well and work well for this setting that you've created. I really hope you come back to update this fic as it's definitely one of my favorite Ranma fics, more so since it's in the One Piece world. Thank you for writing this!
O'Donoghue chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Nice bit of writing. Good action sequences, and its great to see a focus on what the combined settings have to a unique plot rather than just using a favourite character cameo or combining two series without a plot. This is helped by the writing including the elements of romance of Ranma 1/2 but not a focus to the detrement of the One Peice.

You're authors notes I found a bit too defensive. Tell the readers what our intent is, but you don't need to justify why you are going this direction. You were inspired to write, that should tell us enough.

Nice list of characters, and for giving them some higher depth in the crossover. Kuno is evolving nicely, the same for Konatsu and the interactions between the two of them. Genma and Tofu are similar but a little more awkward about how it is coming about.

I am a little unbalanced about Nabiki, I loved your start of her and her growing insecurities as the world changed around her and left her powerless, but then it stopped and what feels like a crutch was given to her to keep her in the action scenes. Maybe I am just a little stumbled about a 'devil fruit' that so far has no bad side with its 'off switch'. We haven't seen Kuno finding out about it, in some embarrising moment, so I'm not giving up hope yet. Maybe down the line we will see her accepted by the Pheonix people, who from memory were Raven winged descendants of those cursed by the spring of drowned raven in thier village. Hm... does she have the same bad nighttime vision as the pheonix people, that might be fun for some embarrising situations...

I'm not missing any of the other characters, though the change in plot and course of that last chapter sidestory seems unnessicarily dark for both series.

Will we see more of the average citisens of the 'World Government'? So far the bad guy brush is yet to show anything redeeming of the entire organisation, rather than a few bad apples in positions of power.

Will you be doing a bit of the One Peice habbit of introducing new crew mates every few arcs, possibly giving flavour to the Nerima crew by doing similar to the one peice feel with Ranma characters?

Finally, more nudity?

A good read, and a bit of fun. I'll be watching for more.
Angela Jewell chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
A new chapter! A new chapter!

Thank you so much. It was so nice getting to see Ryoga, and to watch him go up against the CP9. Poor guy, even here he can't escape his curse. haha, it was really funny seeing him turn into an enraged pig though! I can't wait to see what happens next-I hope your inspiration keeps up and that we get to see Ranma/ and or Akane soon! Either way, I'm glad to see you're writing again. _
savannah chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
great story, keep it coming
BahamutX978 chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
I like Ranma 1/2, but its rare that I come into this section on the site, and even rarer that I find a story I like. I've enjoyed what I've read so far. I like the characters you've picked to use so far except Kuno, and that doesn't even matter since I like the development you've given him. I like how despite making the characters get stronger, you've kept consistent with their strength in the ranmaverse. Giving Nabiki that devil fruit was an interesting idea, and I'd like to see how that turns out. But enough praise. The Ranma development is interesting, but my suggestion is not to give him more than 1 or 2 rokushiki abilities, since giving all six to someone like Ranma might be a little overpowering.
flame brick chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
the parts involving Ryoga were at times better then your previous chapter and at time worse the most powerful moments were the bit's about Ryoga, but so were the weakest mostly the times you mentioned things like allowing it to both empower and diminish him or at least thats what I thought personally overall I'd say if you keep writing like this wild blue will be one of the better stories around better then most one peice stories for sure sadly most of the stuff in the one piece section isn't that great. _
flame brick chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Nabiki snorted. “Do you honestly think that will be there to help us forever? The minute Ranma’s back, do you think he’ll stick around? I want to be prepared.”

I think you forgot to put in he.
isoulmani chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
And their goes the cannon pleage. The manga is so far ahead of where you are it doesn't matter at this point anyhow. Glad to see you came back, Suprised to see that reading your own work brought you back, and hopeing that you're back to stay. Not going to hold my breath however but its got potental. I really like the story and hope that you at least get around to the reuinion of ranma and company. If not, such is life but I do remember the writer's pledge "food before fans". See you sooner or later.
isoulmani chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
Forget Oda, Go Nagi will kill you for stealing basic silene idea from devil man. Though if you forshadowed any more the last chapter it would have made the page black I think it is a good move in character development. That and heartless harpy Nabiki has a nice pirate ring to it.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 6 . 5/19/2008
It was a long wait but Chapter Six was worth it, I like how you did this chapter from Ryoga/Akuma's point of view with out ever actual saying who it is and how the Angry "Demon" Ghost viewed CP9. Another good part is how powerful his heavy ki attacks have become and his new ways of useing them. I also like how you ended the chapter and Ryoga's fight.

Still there is one fairly large error, Kumadori's weapon is not a spear but a kind of Staff called a Shakujo which were carried by Monks ( en./wiki/Shakujo) and Ryoga should recognise it as such.

Suggestions: While Ranma has taken Nero's place as the "New recruit" Nero's training has continued just incase he is needed or for a fight to the death final exam vs Ranma, Fukurou's death results in Ranma and Nero's training Rokushiki being accelerated, Jyabura is ordered to help Fenris train Ranma because he is from "China" or rather Qinghai and like Ranma has a black belt in Kempo/Kung fu, The more "P-chan" tries to hurt Jyabura the more the Wolfman likes "P-chan" for his "ferocity" or "fighting spirit", Jyabura names his new pet Kurobuta (Black Pig) or Nin-Buta (Ninja pig),
Aki Iokua chapter 6 . 5/18/2008
Interesting, but killing Fukurou? Who else is going to announce the Giraffe slide? XP

Perhaps our porky friend has sampled the yure yure no mi? Ghost ghost fruit? And I'm loving the implications of a ninja pig.
Otritzi chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Hm...I don't like Fenris, he's a good character...but his story for Ranma has way too many holes...Ranma's going to remeber everything because his story was incomplete. When Ranma remembers it all, The island is going to be nearly ripped apart...the military base on it far worse than anywhere else. If he remembers his Hirryou (Not entirely sure of the spelling on that, I've seen it spelled different by several authors.)line of techniques the entire island will be ravaged by twisters far worse than any storm at sea. I doubt a Sea King could handle Ranma's Umisenken Hirryou techniques.
Emily chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Hey

great story, its getting really interesting

I hope you update soon :)
Fionn the Otaku chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
This is a really great fic! I'm suprised at how well you managed to combine Ranma Nibunnoichi with One Piece as personaly i don't think they mesh all that well due to how different the settings are. I really like how you started it and your choices for Akane's crew (although I'm suprised that "P-chan" isn't a member). Another good part is that you had Ukyou as a trator, since of all fiancce's she is the most likely to sell out to the world government and take Ranma with her "for his own good". I also like the interaction between Konatsu and Kuno, although Kuno is selling him self a little short as his main weaknesses are that he is a Deluded fool (something he is slowly over coming in this fic) and that he practises KenDO rather than KenJUTSU, he would be a lot more dangerous with a real sword and some training in a Satsujin-ken style.

On the Ki skills/knowledge of the Straw Hat crew. Of them I think Zoro know the most about Ki but Sanji is the best at useing it since Zoro (the only person shown have taining in the mystical side of the martial arts) is a block head who is perhaps overly concerned with muscle power. Chopper likely has some theoretical knowledge due to training in eastern medicine but know little about how to use it in combat. Luffy and Franky probably know very little with there power/abilities comeing in large part from obsessive dedication combined with near death experiances. The other three probably know evenless as there fighting styles/skills have little or nothing to do Ranma superhuman martial arts.

Please, Please continue this fic!
Kaze Neko Otaku chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
I think this is a good idea but Please update soon also i think you should have a luffy bug Ranma into joining his crew
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »