Reviews for Ignorance Was Bliss
Katelaina chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
It's people like that that fear what they don't understand that give wiccans a bad name, honestly witches don't even believe in the devil let alone pray to him! And so prejudiced, being gay doesn't make one bad!
PastelKinks chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 84,314.
If you want to sign, go to:
Cerucci chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
update more please, i love this story. it's beens years since you've updated it. i cant wait for more.
khristona chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
oh my god you did it again i love you seriously you
horsesrules chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
write more its amazing
RomanceLover646 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
pls update! this is good
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
pls update! this is awesome! but why didnt draco and harry get their hogwarts letters when they were 11?
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I like where this story is going with it because I want to know what will happen next. I really hope you will keep going with the story.
XxMicciexX chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Nooo, did the pig get you!? Where did you go?
XxMicciexX chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Lol! I love this! It feels like a crack fic, yet it is not! :D

*Blows you a flaming heart*
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Please update soon y
blackbloodywolf chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
OMG please continue!
TheBlueWinterSelection chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
gleefan2009 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
please write more i loved it