Reviews for Ignorance Was Bliss
nightlyreader chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
you wrote in your first chapter that harrys parents are dead.
And I know that it's the point of th story that harry and draco don't go to hogwarts but if the wizarding world knows od them why the hell didn't they at least get a notification of hogwarts?
And which reason could possibly be good enough to leave your children in an orphanage when there is apparently no war anymore or anthing else going on.
Katelaina chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
It's people like that that fear what they don't understand that give wiccans a bad name, honestly witches don't even believe in the devil let alone pray to him! And so prejudiced, being gay doesn't make one bad!
Hyper Melody chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 84,314.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Cerucci chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
update more please, i love this story. it's beens years since you've updated it. i cant wait for more.
khristona chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
oh my god you did it again i love you seriously you just...wow..
horsesrules chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
write more its amazing
RomanceLover646 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
pls update! this is good
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
pls update! this is awesome! but why didnt draco and harry get their hogwarts letters when they were 11?
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I like where this story is going with it because I want to know what will happen next. I really hope you will keep going with the story.
XxMicciexX chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Nooo, did the pig get you!? Where did you go?
XxMicciexX chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Lol! I love this! It feels like a crack fic, yet it is not! :D

*Blows you a flaming heart*
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012