Reviews for Azure and Crimson
anafinchel chapter 20 . 5/28
such a beautiful story! :DDDD I loved it!
Great story. Thanks for sharing your work!
Lucy16f chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
I would like to express my absolute love and enjoyment reading part one of the story of Superman Returns:Sequel. I can't express how much I have loved the plot of Lois Lane finally getting back her true love and Jason becoming more like his father in every chapter I encountered. This story really gets you hooked and I honestly couldn't leave anywhere without knowing what happens! I have always loved Superman and forever will do and now that I have found out there is a sequel... I need to know how it continues! I am too excited with anticipation! This has honestly been on of the best Superman Returns fan stories I have ever read! I would no dout give this part of the story 10/10. P.S. Please can the author of this story please let me know as soon as possible when the sequel to the next part of the story continues! Thank you! :) Keep up the good work!
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Impressive story really liked it off too read Azure and Crimson: Light of the Son.
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 20 . 7/19/2014
Splendid story really liked it off too read Azure and Crimson: Light of the Son.
icecreamapparition chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
So I made a search for a romance sequel for Superman Returns and this is the only result that popped out. Thank you for writing this. Glad to know that someone out there made the effort to continue the story and bring those two together, for real! :)

I'm a little late in joining the fandom. In fact, I wouldn't have watched it if I hadn't seen Man of Steel. As much as I love action and special effects, I can't help but be attached to this cute version of Superman, haha. Perhaps it's because of Jason, there's just something nice in knowing that he had a son and that he's not alone anymore... finally. There's so much potential in this Superman and though it's too late, I'm mourning over the fact that they dropped the sequel. Thank goodness we have fanfiction!

I love the peaceful tone of your story. I'm not a fan of heavy drama and love triangles, so I love that you resolved all the issues peacefully, just like how mature adults should approach it. :) I only feel sorry for Richard, since he's been nice and taking it all in without a fight. Personally, I believe he should remain as Jason's daddy. He IS his daddy and who says a boy can't have two dads when his parents separate? I know all is well with them, but I would've been happier if they separated with the promise that they would all still be a family. Well, that's just me. :)

I also wish Lois was given more time to appreciate Clark Kent. She was starting to like him, but then it ended when she found out and it felt like instead of seeing Clark in a new light, she was now just mixing all those identities together and seeing Superman above all. (I may be biased towards the giant nerdy teddy bear Clark, hehe) I guess that's what a sequel is for and I'm about to hit "post" now and head over to that next fic! Good job!
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
This was a fantastic story off to read Azure and Crimson: Light of the So.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 20 . 11/13/2013
This was an excellent story off to read Azure and Crimson: Light of the Son.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 20 . 11/6/2013
This was a good story off to read Azure and Crimson: Light of the Son.
Starlinggirlbf chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
Love it!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

this was a great story.
kobez2.0 chapter 20 . 3/30/2010
I figured I would do one over-all review so I don't singlehandedly overrun your inbox. I liked the story overall but some of the transitions were poorly done. There were several instances when one scene suddenly became another and I found myself having to re-read bits to get a handle on what was going on.

I really liked that poem at the end. Is that an original piece or did you find it somewhere?

Peace,

-Kobez-
Ainsley Haynes chapter 20 . 6/12/2009
I liked your story and I can't wait to read the sequel. The poem at the end was fantastic, by the way.
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
this was a great story off now to read your squeal.
countryLexluv chapter 20 . 7/18/2007
Over all a very good story.