Reviews for The Demon's Blackmailed Bride
Haterofkikyou02 chapter 5 . 12h
Hope everything is well for you! This is such a great story! I know its been years since you lasted updated it but it would be wonderful if you continued! I'm dying to know what happens!
karavinemarinas chapter 5 . 5/8
Oh my goodness! This is interesting...Update soon please, Thanks! :)
Mearue Ausrey chapter 5 . 3/11
Could you please update this story? I love it so much
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
This is such an amazing story. I love it, I really love the concept and how I can feel what they're feeling. I feel sorry for inuyasha but I'm also really frustrated at him. Why doesn't he keep trying to explain to Kagome what happened between him and Kikyo. Eventually Kagome would listen. And inuyasha doesn't really act like he really loves her either. It's such a touching story. I really hope you will finish it someday. I love how original it is and really can't wait to see what happens next.
Bubblyblush chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
Please update! one of the few stories that actually interest me!
VEENA4 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Please...please...please... Continue this!... :'(:'(:'(:'(
It's a nice story... I really want to know what's going to happen now!... Please... Update this...asap... :-(
MadamScorpio chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
I wish that you had finished this story it was really good!
M
inume1227 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Wow ! This fiction is so cool! Pls continue!
Bid Fan chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
please update
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Update soon it's great so far!
Hentai Strumpet chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Rereading this story again and just wanted to know if you are ever going to finish, It's one of the best I've ever read and i hope you do finish.
ambergreen7 chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
This is something really different from whatever I've read so far...n i jst luv d plot and ur writing...bt there U R nt completing it,...dats really depressing...so many of us luv it n would jst luv it if U continued...plezzzzz...complete it or atleast tell d remaining thing in short...?plea i really want to c how it ends...
Aiswarya chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
finish da story plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
You are a incredidall writer. Not even a question, that you are amezing!