Reviews for The Wreck of the 'Trimethian Star'
chipper chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
"She was reserving final judgement until he recovered the use of his larynx within her presence."

That is so perfect a sentence. It conveys the characters so well!

The Doctor in a red striped bathing costume made me guffaw so loudly!
Cranto chapter 6 . 2/3/2008
Please finish this story c: It's really well written and It's driving me crazy not knowing how all this ends!
Dsgdiva chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
I just found this story. Love it! Peter Davison was always my fave doctor (only recently challenged by David Tennant).

Great story, easy to visualize. Please update soon!
Tom Robinson chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
Very cool, I hope you continue this story.
unthedead chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Pretty cool story. I can't wait for you to continue.

How does the Doctor solve this one?
Griffbear chapter 6 . 11/18/2006
Awesome story :) I just thought I'd read a random story with Jake 2.0 since I liked the show...

I want to see what happens :) Do they deprogram Jake or does his encounter get his nanites more processor speed?
Elanorsmith chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
Interesting. There's a lot happening and it zips along like an episode. I have to admit i wish you wrote Adric less sulky and teenagerish - I know he could be, but I much prefer episodes where he is the mature intelligent young man of Traken and (most of) Easthshock. Still, I hope you continue.
Zucht chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
What happens next? You've got me hooked!
LilacFree chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
I'm enjoying this story very much, particularly this chapter.
Scott B. Smith chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
This is a fun story liner. I'm ready for the rest.
Linda chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I saw a few episodes of Jake 2.0, don't really remember it too well but since you have my favorite Doctor in here you pretty much guaranteed I would read the first chapter at the least. I like how Jake interacts with the group. "He was American, which Tegan thought probably explained a lot anyway." LOL!
LilacFree chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
I like this very much so far. You do a good job with all the characterizations of the TARDIS crew. I don't know from Jake, though I've heard of the show. He makes an interesting addition.