Reviews for I Heart Science
Loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
That was great
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Loved the bit where kitty just walk through his room without knocking
Nom de Plume chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
For the first time in a long... long while, I have re-read a story. And that story, was this baby right here. I felt like I was reading it all with new eyes all over again. But this time I'm actually going to review because I have a feeling I didn't last time, and that is a disgrace I cannot repeat. Because this was ... BEAUTIFUL.
My god, how you used that science, from beginning to end, as a plot device and then how you weaved it seamlessly into their conversations... and the end here! Brilliant!
It was all so natural that it did not feel forced at. all. So don't beat yourself over the last chapter because Pyro's reaction was very en pointe (as it was all throughout, really) and Kitty's as well.

I love how easily you can shift between the two. Even though this was in Pyro's perspective, you did his voice justice while managing to let the readers know what Kitty was [sort of] thinking (really, the girl is so transparent [pun not intended...I swear] that we didn't even need to see into her thoughts). I'm now going to go to your other stories and... probably re-read those as well, or see if you've updated/made any new babies!
CharmSparks11833 chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Eeep, love love love it!
Angel chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
Brilliant!
Frust-sheep chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I loved this story so much, too. *favs again* :D
lilwintryangel chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
I Love it! It's so cute! I just wish there was more! Great job!
Cheann de na thit chapter 4 . 4/6/2009
lol, loving the ending of this and John's frustration throughout this chapter xD

xx
whatsupmynoodle chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
the smart words confussed me... but i loved the story even though i didnt really understand it :]
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
E?
Shostakovich chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
This is amazing! I love you.
moshpitqueen chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
err, i'm sorry i just reviewed for the last chapter. but for a story like this, i can't stop! :]

anyway, i LOVED your story! The whole tutoring thing seemed like a logical way for them to get together (even though i suck at Chemistry *cough cough*) and the dialogues were just right.

btw, the last line in the epilogue was golden. :D
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
I'm sitting here, just laughing my ass off.

That was absolutely fantastic!
pulmicort7 chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
*squee* That was so awesome! It was cute and sweet and funny, in short, it was excellent!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »