Reviews for Condemned
ZoeysZone chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
You should also put this under humor. I have read this before (the reason I'm writing on the 12 chap. not the 13th one).
You did an amazing job. Though I was disturbed by the whole, Todd and Ororo & Tabby and Fred, but of course that is just my opinion.
Kye-kye cat chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
I didn't really think of Wanda and Jean as a couple before until I read this, and saw them in the First Class comics.
ZoeysZone chapter 13 . 7/12/2012
love the story. Hilarious! I was laughing throughout the whole story. :)
ZoeysZone chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
damn Pietro! I've been trying to tell u this whole time, WHO LOOKS GOOD IN A GREEN DRESS! ROGUE!
deleted5656 chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
Awesome story! Just read it, and already reading "Free Falling" :D

Love on the little speed devil, looking forward to see what you gonna do with them!
Dark-Purple chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
love it
quicksilverfan chapter 13 . 6/30/2009
fin this story and make more pietro stories
NiminariAmriath chapter 13 . 6/27/2009
lol, crazy crazy
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 13 . 12/19/2007
Interesting ending.

For the life of me I can't understand why I like this story. Most of it's just hilarious and so silly that I can't help but laugh my arse off.
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 9 . 12/18/2007
This is the craziest shit I've ever read. It's hilarious and I can't help but like it, despite all of the disturbing images that it entails.

Ew. Poor 'Ro.
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
I'm afraid the thought of Jean with a pierced nipple has scarred me for life.

O_O
LifeBringsMeOnlyTears chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I ran across this story today and it's literally cracking me the fuck up. I love it.

Such humor.

Ah. Freaking ace, man.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
okay..

pyro/amara...fine with me.

pietro/anna...I don't mind.

lance/kitty...yeah,sure,whatever.

fred/tabitha...little creepy but okay.

wanda/jean...I can ignore it and hope it goes away.

but...

ORORO and TODD?
Kewsithydemon chapter 13 . 9/11/2006
Great Story! I hope you make more great stories like this. Reading dairies now? hehe

see ya in Frozen,

Kewsithydemon
Kewsithydemon chapter 12 . 9/11/2006
Yay it worked out! Wanda and Grey are together. (discos) Scott is an stupid man. Don't you agree?