Reviews for Return to childhood
Good story, lol yet not sure about that nickname though. I like how everyone came together especially the Weasley family to take him in. I love the image of cute little Severus sleeping with his stuff black dog. Enjoyed the adventure and lots of events stayed with cannon and some common sense was brought into some situations. I could not understand why he would allowed to take classes though. I liked the different take on Draco and Ron. Good story and hope to read more. Thanks for sharing.
Lol, I have a bad feeling about the stingers. Also why would they let him brew medi-potions? One he is a child, two it sounds rather irresponsible and third, shouldn't Madam Pomfrey be doing that? Now that I don't understand.
Oh wow, permanent. Makes it sound like, he will stay a little child forever.
Wow, that is a great start and maybe things will work out better between them. Also I liked the domino effect at the pond and everyone got soaked. Good one!
Uh oh, wonder how this will work, Remus comes to visit. Either really bad or okay.
I am really enjoying the story so far. I like how the kids even Ron is warming up to Severus. I also like your realistic take on his behaviour after being a abuse victim. On to the next chapter.
StardustOwl chapter 48 . 3/22
This is absolutely brilliant! I loved reading it!
Chrissysmiles chapter 48 . 3/2
One of my favorite deaging stories.
Well done, so glad I found it!
:-)
I like that Percy has a big role, and didn't become a dick like in the book.
Fuck you Sirius beating a 8 year old kid.
Aww, Snape wants to stay little
Surprised Snape didn't freak out when Hermonie picked him up.
roni2010 chapter 48 . 9/20/2016
love the story and characters' personalities so much!
Jissy2013 chapter 41 . 8/1/2016