Reviews for Return to childhood
Love it
Jissy2013 chapter 30 . 7/31
Love it so funny:)
Jissy2013 chapter 27 . 7/31
I think comparing Umbridge to frogs in an insult to frog lol :)
Jissy2013 chapter 21 . 7/29
Love it so cute:) _
Jissy2013 chapter 20 . 7/29
So sweet
Jissy2013 chapter 6 . 7/28
Love it
riverrat chapter 48 . 7/15
I did enjoy this story. If you could get rid of your writing mistakes it would be even better. I liked the mix of suspension, angst, fluff and humor.
Now on to the sequel.
Dragon chapter 48 . 7/28/2015
Found this storyline to other day. Just want you to know I loved it. And to Thank you for sharing it with us.
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Didnt sev meet lily at this age wouldnt he have recognized lily eyes in harry
Lorteck chapter 48 . 6/21/2013
This story was well written and very believable. You completely rewrote the last few books without taking away from the story. It was an AU that made sense. I'm glad you put in the epilogue, as it was nice to see. I snicker at the thought of Dumbledor accidentally calling him Twerp at school.
Algor Nox chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
What? Why just the boys searching? The wominfolk are too fragil for this sort of mission or something? Not saying it's incongruous with the attitudes displayed in the books, but it's still fucked up.

And Molly pisses me off (not you're fault. Again, nice job sticking to canon).
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Fred and George complete their own sentences, other than that, fine chapter.
librarywitch chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
What a delightful tale of redemption for some of my favorite characters. You writing has improved so much since the beginning, which made reading that much more enjoyable. The premise for the story is very believable and well thought out. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Chef 101 chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
Enjoying your story so far...can't wait to see where it goes!