Reviews for Return to childhood
Dragon chapter 48 . 7/28
Found this storyline to other day. Just want you to know I loved it. And to Thank you for sharing it with us.
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Didnt sev meet lily at this age wouldnt he have recognized lily eyes in harry
Lorteck chapter 48 . 6/21/2013
This story was well written and very believable. You completely rewrote the last few books without taking away from the story. It was an AU that made sense. I'm glad you put in the epilogue, as it was nice to see. I snicker at the thought of Dumbledor accidentally calling him Twerp at school.
Algor Nox chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
What? Why just the boys searching? The wominfolk are too fragil for this sort of mission or something? Not saying it's incongruous with the attitudes displayed in the books, but it's still fucked up.

And Molly pisses me off (not you're fault. Again, nice job sticking to canon).
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Fred and George complete their own sentences, other than that, fine chapter.
librarywitch chapter 48 . 4/5/2013
What a delightful tale of redemption for some of my favorite characters. You writing has improved so much since the beginning, which made reading that much more enjoyable. The premise for the story is very believable and well thought out. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Chef 101 chapter 31 . 1/28/2013
Enjoying your story so far...can't wait to see where it goes!
Grimm Productions chapter 39 . 9/10/2012
I am glad to see you are improving your writing skill the further I read.
Also.. I love the fake name of severus. Made me laugh, wich is quite painfull with a sore troath XD
Great fun reading this now that it is not so many misplaced marks like: " - around.
Thanks for writing this story (just got to 39 yet.)
guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
'whisk of her wand they filled up with hot chocolate and whipped topping' you cant conjure food nor can you transfigure it. Water is the exception.
ShadowObsessor01 chapter 48 . 8/9/2012
I LOOOOOOOOOOVED IT!
MissCHSparkles chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
It's nice to see everyone getting on, even Ron.

However, you really need something to indicated a Point of view has changed, especially when the location has changed.

"I would but Errol's feelings would be hurt then."

"And that is how it happened Ginny, how was I supposed to know that Snape would find it and become a kid."

This bit is quite confusing, you could do with something like 'meanwhile , upstairs' this would make it a lot easier to read.
MissCHSparkles chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
This is quite a good story but I think it could do with a little editing. It's a little confusing when you jump forward in time, it would help if you had some sort of break like 'a few hours later' it would help a lot.

Also, you're overdoing Ron, you're falling into the classic fan fiction trap of making him into a jerk for no good reason. I know he doesn't like Snape but that's mostly because of the way he treats his friends. I dont' think he would be such a total jerk to Snape as a child so I really hope you tone that down a bit.
mworth1019 chapter 48 . 8/24/2011
this was a great story. I don't usually read de-aged ones, but was curious. good job
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 48 . 8/6/2011
I loved this story. It was funny and interesting, but who was adult Snape? That was one thing I have been waiting on and now I'm upset it wasn't revealed. Please tell me! Thanks for the story. :)
Sofia chapter 48 . 5/22/2011
Well, what a story! It's brilliant! But, (there's always a but these days!) there are a few minor grammar mistakes and such. To Americans it would seem fine, but to the British, like us English (Go England!), they are blindingly obvious. For instance, 'Mom' should be Mum, as they're English, and other words such as vacation, which would be holiday. I don't mean to be nitpicking, but it aggravates me to no end. But it doesn't hinder the story!