Reviews for Return to childhood
Selena92 chapter 48 . 10/17
Awesome!

I love the (little) Twerp and it was amazing how his presence reshaped everything and made most things better for everyone. Especially the war against Voldemort and his followers. Love the fact that Draco was able to renounce his father. I wish Lucius could have been redeemed, though. I like to think he loves his son a lot. Oh well, this one obviously doesn't, foolish bastard.

I liked how little Severus wormed himself into people's hearts and I have to disagree (apologies Sev)- he is CUTE.

This is how his childhood should have been. Well, not the danger of course, I mean the support and love Severus was shown. He should have had that the first time around, instead of constant abuse and neglect in and outside of school.

It was so sad to read of the horrors the poor kid faced from his own parents and of course then there was the bullying with no one helping him (Dumbledore even made it worse). So glad he got a second chance. I wish canon Snape had gotten such a chance too. (Though tbh, in my headcanon, he did or will get such a chance- either through time travel, deaging, both, or just someone doing the right thing and helping in the first place)

I was a bit surprised that Severus decided to go back to teaching, in the end though it's fine, because this time around, it was actually his choice. I like that you decided to keep him as a strict, slightly acerbic (but this time around fair) teacher. He is right- potions are dangerous and he has to be extremely vigilant to ensure student safety,

So, Draco and Hermione then? Nice :)
What of Ron though? I do hope he's found a wife of his own? Or a husband? Does he have children?

I was delighted to have Sirius cleared of all charges. The topic of Sirius is quite difficult, for me. Usually, I hate him, for being a bully so it's always a treat if he gets the chance to grow up and realize his awful behaviour and regrets it. At the same time, at first, I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, expecting him to treat poor Severus badly. After all, he never really stopped even as an adult with the horrible treatment and also never regretted or felt guilty about anything he did to Sev. Glad he did change his view here and felt properly guilty for his behaviour.

Thank you for this wonderful journey. I am very curious about "Twerps Summer Holidays" (and delighted it is already out which means I won't have to wait tortuously for it to get out ;) I'm curious what'll happen there. Knowing our boy, it won't all be roses and sunshine.)

~Sel
great story
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 8/26
Seriously, Molly needs to learn that her yelling makes things worse not better!
Kazza chapter 48 . 7/24
I first read this story ten years ago and it has become a favourite vacation read of mine each year. I just reread it for the tenth time, and it still makes me smile. Thank you for Twerp and his friends and their adventures
Guest chapter 48 . 5/2/2017
Good story, lol yet not sure about that nickname though. I like how everyone came together especially the Weasley family to take him in. I love the image of cute little Severus sleeping with his stuff black dog. Enjoyed the adventure and lots of events stayed with cannon and some common sense was brought into some situations. I could not understand why he would allowed to take classes though. I liked the different take on Draco and Ron. Good story and hope to read more. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
Lol, I have a bad feeling about the stingers. Also why would they let him brew medi-potions? One he is a child, two it sounds rather irresponsible and third, shouldn't Madam Pomfrey be doing that? Now that I don't understand.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2017
Oh wow, permanent. Makes it sound like, he will stay a little child forever.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/19/2017
Wow, that is a great start and maybe things will work out better between them. Also I liked the domino effect at the pond and everyone got soaked. Good one!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2017
Uh oh, wonder how this will work, Remus comes to visit. Either really bad or okay.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
I am really enjoying the story so far. I like how the kids even Ron is warming up to Severus. I also like your realistic take on his behaviour after being a abuse victim. On to the next chapter.
StardustOwl chapter 48 . 3/22/2017
This is absolutely brilliant! I loved reading it!
Chrissysmiles chapter 48 . 3/2/2017
One of my favorite deaging stories.
Well done, so glad I found it!
:-)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2017
I like that Percy has a big role, and didn't become a dick like in the book.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/9/2017
Fuck you Sirius beating a 8 year old kid.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2017
Aww, Snape wants to stay little