Reviews for The Strange Case of Professor Snape and Mr Clyde
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
And _how_ many owls were sent to St. Mungo's Department of Mental Health by terrified students? Plus, Gilderoy Lockhart's escaped!
Mother of Tears chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Ha, Ha! Snape being siruppy sweet must have given the students the willies!
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 10/23/2007
I'm interrested in seeing what happens to him. Please update soon.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
You never finished. :'(
duj chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
"Hermione Granger's Legal Guardian pain..." LOL. How much more painful when hidden fluffy-bunny Snape comes out...
duj chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Very OOC, but an interesting enough voice to make me forgive you. Your Snape revels in obnoxious cruelty, but is strangely likeable (in the literary sense, not as someone you'd want to know), perhaps because of his honesty.
Velvet Obsession chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
And the only possible reaction to reading this fic is to snicker uncontrollably and hope for a continuation.

V. well done.
eliane chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
you are SO funny.
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Loved it! very funny. Please go on.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
"Perhaps I’m a dementor.

Cool."

"Hogwarts is no place for a man."

Lol I loved this. It was a bit OOC but it was rather funny anyhow! Coolness! You're an excellent writer; write more Snapey stories!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
You are a sick person, which I happen to like in a writer. Please continue this. (giggles, imagining the fluffy bunnies in Mr. Clyde's future...)
hat-and-clogs chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
why, right back at you, m'dear. AHAHAHA, you've gone past the point of return! there's no going back. none. welcome to hell.
Princess-Perfect chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
LOL! This is SO funny, i love how you portray Snape, it's so like him yet it's so hilarious. I enjoyed this a lot, good joB! keep up the story!