Reviews for Events of the Heart
R-point chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
talk about flipping rocks with this pairing-i want to see how these two turn out despite the painfully obvious gay undertones in the beginning. good job!
Kinnetik Ishisu chapter 13 . 6/1/2010
I never thought of this pairing. And I mean never! But you made it to be so logical that I truly enjoyed your fanfic. Good job!
Magicanova chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
A beautiful way to wrap up what's been a wondrous story. :)
Monotolang chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
Ahah, 2 years is a long time, but I kept returning to this in the interim. It is a good fic, and one of the few I favourited when I started this account that has aged well, most others I cringe at.
Neeachi chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Wow, you have an imagonation. Never in a million years would I have put these two together. But somehow, in reading everything, I can actually see them going together now. The greedy bastard and over-protective hot-head. Huh...
lilacbird chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
My goodness! I thought you'd abandoned this story! I'm glad you didn't, though. And I just ADORED Carter in this chapter. He's just such a lovely, lovely person! If only all religious people were like him, eh?
Farm-Story chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OMG!i love this story!rickXwon is so cute!my favorite parts are:

1)when they first kiss :3

2)when won kicks kai's ass(er,ribs)

3)when won proposes!

anyone who flames you is lame and has no life.i can't wait to see the update soon!
Ninny-na chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
OMG O:

Where?
Ninny-na chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
This story is adorable. :D

I love it~
lilacbird chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Weird couple, but hey, I live for unlikely love! Rick's adorable
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
I honestly can't think of anything bad about this story. It's great so far and I look forward to reading the final chapters.
HonoEli Please chapter 10 . 4/7/2007
I Have No Name, do you really think that your pathetic reviews are going to stop taito from writing? No way in a million Sundays. Here's a hint love. Try actually reading the fics from start to finsh and then come back. As for me to stop caring... she's my girlfriend you thick fucking dickhead. Work it out. (:

Ah my dear, i'm such a sucker for shounen-ai sometimes and this made me happy. Not familiar with how things go in Harvest Moon i'll admit, but the quality of the writing and the general fluffiness will keep me going.
Jazu-chan chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
AW!

So cute! xD

i can't wait for more!
NightimeRoseOX chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
Aw... oh my... this was so sweet )

I'm going to be so sad to see this little story end.. You really opened my eyes to see just how adorable Rick and Won are together... I wish I could put them together in the game. They'd be so perfect together.
Flonted chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Lazy to log in, but...) I've been finding this fic for so long! I am going to add it into my favorites so as not to lose it again! Love the way the relationship progressed! Not to mention other couples too!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »