Reviews for Crime Alley Couture
DarkBrooks chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Great story! I loved the ending, it was really interesting to see what happened to the 'guy who got away' ahahaha. I loved it when mr J said "The. Joker. Does. Not. Keep. Whores" HILARIOUS! Love it love it love it and can't wait to read more of your stories
radioactive circus clown chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
“The. Joker. Does. NOT. Keep. Whores.” Best lines ever!
CherryBlossom006 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
" “You, however, may take this personally. Harley is my punching bag and mine alone!” He hit the same knee over again.

Harley swooned, somehow taking this as a compliment. " -ahhahahahahah that part was so funny, poor harley XD

thay have such a complex realtionship...
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
lol the ending
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Haha! Very nice! Very Very nice!
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
awesome story!
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008

Really well-written!
highland girl 1592 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
They actually sell Swiss Miss with Looney Tunes marshmallows? I am a little surprised that the guys didn't recognize Harley even dressed as she pun intended but I think that what Mr.J did was then he's crazy.I kinda wish that it was Ivy those guys had insulted,because I would've liked to have seen what she coulda and woulda done to them for calling her a hooker!lol.
princessebee chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I really like this story, particularly the epilogue. Yes, those boys got what was coming to them. hehe.

I like the detail of the cocoa,of Joker's disparate thoughts, of Harley's own mental track.

However, the whole 'Joker does not keep whores' thing - one throw away line in this fic but it's something, like, the fifth or sixth time something very whorephobic has come up in your fics and I guess I don't get what you've got against sex workers. It's not even that The Joker says it, it's just the attitude that is coming through throughout all of the fics. Personally, I don't think Joker actually cares about things like that; it's far too close to mainstream society's morality... which he likes to pervert and warp. I mean no offence with this, I really love the fics, I just think it's something worth being aware of. I guess something to remember is that Harley's own use of her sexuality is what many people would call whorish, as is Poison Ivy's. Especially as both of them use it to get something they want - which is exactly what whores do as well - it's just whores get actual money and then go spend it on what they want - same object, method slightly different. Don't diss the whores. Whores rock! :)
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Huh. I was thinking about this earlier today . . . Joker loves Harley, in his way, and if anyone hurt her-watch out!
SaJi chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Nice. I liked the inclusion of the epliogue as well, very well done.
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Brilliant, I loved it.
Fate8 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Excellent story. Really liked the epilogue at the end.

Story showed a darker side of Joker, where he is the homicidal maniac and not the Clown Prince of Crime. No jokes, just murderous intent.

Liked Harley's dialogue and characterization. The passages which dealt with her really captured Harley's essence, I think.

Good job.
e nygma chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Ooh, love it :). Most enjoyable. Very well-written, I particularly like how you laced in a miniature flashback with Joker as he beat away at that frat boy. Great adjectives!