Reviews for Ice Flower
Iceskatergirl chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Lol sorry it was supposed to be I love this fix so much :)
Ice skater girl chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
U love this fix so much plus I'm an ice skater too an I can relate :)
emmap chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I take it you skate? ;)

But anyways, good story, great descriptions.
VioletMist chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
the glossary is really helpful
serindraxx chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
aw, i love it! it was very beautifully written.

~Serindraxx~
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Sigh. I wish I could do a Camel, or even an arabesque. I'm stuck at crossovers! I hate those things! I can't get my feet right, and it doesn't help that I'm the tallest, oldest kid in my class.

And of course, I really like this, I always imagined Lily to be a good skater!
LadySnowTheStark chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
are you an iceskater or something? this info is good!
skc552 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
Really good story. Very well written.

To me the only thing was the 'Arabesque' which in figure skating is called a 'Spiral'. I can see where the arabesque came from though. I got a bit confused about the camel also but it wasn't the story just every skater I know calls it a parallel myself included.

But otherwise well done love the story.

(Way better than my skating one lol)
TopazEyez chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Thank GOD for posting this! I really liked the story, but the terms freaked me out. Are you a skater? If not, you know alot about it!
kathryn chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
this was a really great stroy! i figure skate and i know how it feels to just fly across the ice like that. the layback, flying camel, and axel are my favorite.
Starr88 chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
I can just imagine how beautiful she skated. this story was lovely.
SparklingEyesWithACrazyMind chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
are you a skater, or just obsessed with skating? I can't tell. (reason I ask is curiosity, because some of your wording with the on-ice bit could be better. For example, "twirling in the air" you could say she did an Axle (spelling?) or a Sol Chow, or Lutz, or Toe Loop, or flip, though the last isn't that good, cause it could get confusing for non-skaters. Also, in my experiance, it's always been called a spiral, rather than an arabesque - which is used in ballet for sure, but I think spiral is the official term. Also, with the deffinition for Flying Camel, it would be simultaneously turns, jumps, and throws..., rather than listing the turn, then the similtaneous. Ok, that's REALLY long, and I really don't mean to be mean, I'm just trying to help your story a bit, because if you just clean up those couple bits, I think it would make it much more enjoyable. (non-skaters wouldn't know the difference, but I think skaters would appreciate it) anyways, I'm REALLY sorry if that was harsh, or mean, or offensive in ANY way, I REALLY didn't mean for it to be, I just think you should clean up those two or three little bits, and then you're story is a DREAM! YAY!:D:D:D:D Hey, isn't that part of what fanfic is about? - improving your writing? Please let me know if this hurt your feelings or anything so that I can send you a nice long PM that says SORRY SORRY SORRY over and over again with lots and lots of :D:D:D:D happy faces:D:D:D:D:D:D:D good job on this :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
kat chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
this was an excellent story, i loved it! im a figure skater and i know excatly how lily feels, plus i can do the moves that you were describing! you should write more one-shots like this.
browneyedbelle93 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
how can u h8 tennis? it is the most awesomest game in the entire world. u have to understand it to enjoy/love/lurv/ilike tennis!
hpfan99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Wow... I really love this story!