Reviews for Spectrum
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Funny little one shot of how Karata liked seeing Aang dressed up as a girl. You should write more of these
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I am so relieved to know I wasn't the only person who thought Aang looked pretty as a girl! I really liked this fic - makes me want to draw. (:
Akuma Sumizome chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Bahahahahahah XD
Ishka chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Cute fic. I really like the color symbolisms, despite the common mistake that white is the absence of color and black is all the colors. Besides, you might have even done it on purpose because it fit the fic and the other symbolisms of the colors. Great ending too.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Great fic, you really put some thought into it i noticed.
Natalis chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Funny! Yet romantic in some ways... I like it :D

I also think that Aang was kinda pretty in that episode, non Avatards could've mistaken him as a girl if we added some hair.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I was thinking during that episode about the very real possibility that Katara had helped him with all that makeup, and how sweetly awkward it must have been if she did!

I just LOVE how you wrote this! You, my friend, have some serious skill!
Xx02FrEeSpIrIt02xX chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This story is kewl cuz its sweet, mysterious, and funny at the same time. :]
TheMalevolentGod chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Wow! That was really awsome! I loved the way you described everything in detail. In fact i loved all of it!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Haha! I loved this. Who knew that applying makeup could be such an experience? I never thought about that scene in Avatar Day until now, so thanks for opening my mind and giving me a great read. :D

Great work!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
omg, this was so good! I loved how you mixed everything in with it, loved it! i think it'll go on my favs

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
This is a wonderfully well-written story. The sheer detail really took it to a whole different level. I must say, my favorite part was the intricate descriptions of each color. You provided me with an excellent mental image of Katara's father saying those exact words back in the water tribe so many years ago.

A great story, not to mention a funny ending. This is a winner, to be sure. :)

Oh, heh heh, and Katang fluff is always nice to see, though I usually won't admit it...:P
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Very funny! I liked it. I AGREE WITH HER 100% ABOUT AANG!
lim3gr33nkoolaid chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Wow. Very amazing piece of work. Well-written, and with a sweet ending. *faves*
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
hi, sorry, me again, I forgot to mention something I noticed in the fic and I think you might want to change. Katara's description and the whole ritual thing with the face paint was masterful, but with two major flaws. WHITE is the union of all the colors that creates light. BLACK is the absence of light that nullifies all the colors. not the other way around... :P sorry. Maybe nobody notices it but I think it would make your great fic even greater...