Reviews for Hearing Voices
erika chapter 1 . 8/3
ahahahah love it! it was sooo funny!
I would have to agree, Shino's voice is... well... deep... and husky... and hot... and sexy... I can ramble on about how frustrating his voice is but for now, all I can say is... It's a turn on XD

Anyway, I love how random this is XD Amazing job hahaha
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
OMG i totally know what you mean...Shino's voice (yeah the japanese one) is just so..hmmm *purrs*

BUT THEN AGAIN..Kiba's is just soooo GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH let's not forget Gaara's but naruto's has this hoarse-ish quality to it...and sasuke's just sounds nasal (Haaa that was mean...but well, it would be meaner to say Ishida from bleach has a better voice than Sasuke when they are both voiced by the same dude)

ANYWAY...the POINT is..Shino has the hottest voice of them all...well, if you exclude Itachi's know what i'm just oing to stop right here and say...LOVED THIS!

TO the favorite button...Chelty-chan AWAAAAAAAAAAYY! XD
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I'm now in fits of laughter. Ah sexy Shino-effect! Too bad he has less on-screen time! Oh! And Hinata drooling over his voice...with a clueless Kiba...! Ah! Kurenai sensei your team is damn cool...great job :)
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
And Vic always thinks Sasuke-sama's seiyuu is adorable ... (Non-tan! Kyaa!)
Gah! Vic MUST check Shino-kun's seiyuu now!
Anyway, nice ShinoHina. And LOL for Kiba-wanwan!
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
The ending. 3
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Hahaha funny! Liked it a lot:)
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
You made me lol so bad.

But damn his Japanese voice...Mmm... Delicious!
FulfilledEmptyness chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ahaha oh my gosh! It's hilarious! That ending is simply perfect! Perfect I say! Ah, that was a great read thank you :D
Lucyole chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Rofl i love it you are a very good story writer very good thing
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
oh my! *blushes* i wish shino would whisper that too me /

great job!
hina-kiba-shino3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i died laughing while reading this i could just imagine cute shy hinata nearly having a stroke when shono did that, the os-so smexy shino smirking, and kiba staringlike the adorable/smexy idiot he is.
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
he he. Funny
CynthiAngel chapter 1 . 10/6/2009

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. loved it. pure genius!
t a y e k i m chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love everyone's Japanese voices. And yes, Shino's is so freaking hot! I also love Shikamaru's (it's PERFECT for him) and well, literally everyone else's. :) EVERYONE.