Reviews for The Lightning That Thunders
wolves134 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
wow this is sooooooooooooooooooooooo COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
willtravel chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
Dammit. You made me tear up; "Don't leave."
I loved every moment of it - particularly your flashbacks to the past we see Kimblee and Namine together. It's great that you've woven and completed this fic where we our mad bomber is shipped with someone not Greed or Frank. Someone not in the manga or anime, and who's a very interesting and strong individual. I have nothing against our lovable homunculus (Avarice) or Archer, but discovering this story that shows a poignant and genuine relationship between Kimblee and a woman is definetely a gem.
Crimson chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Holy crap why doesn't this have more reviews? It's such an intriguing fic - Kimblee as a homunculus? And an old (female!) lover from his days before the Ishbal/Ishval war!
You are genius. Thank you for sharing your awesome creativeness
KanraDesu chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
Wonder full ending
XxDaydreamxSyndromexX chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
BlackRose chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
I really enjoyed both this and the prelude! Probably one of my favorite Kimblee stories so far. Great work.
ima peguin chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i've read this twice before and i really like it. im mean i really, really like it.

is isabelle gangster?

Make oa after math story! PLEASE!
TJ chapter 13 . 9/12/2010

corruption, eh? haha too bad for him, zolf's wayyyyy better

:) I'm so glad you wrote this fic - being a kimblee fan, and discovering this brilliant fanfic of zolf/namine, and then looking at the other zolf fics (usually paired with archer or greed- which is...not my cup of tea)...

wow thanks so much! 10/10
Aspendragon chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Hm, I'm shocked that Kimbley wasn't shocked when he touched Namine after she zapped herself.
AnimeFreakSquee chapter 13 . 7/13/2009
This story was wonderful! Its the best KimbleexOC fic thus far. I didn't really except Isabelle to turn all evil, and I found the homunculus's name to be pretty interesting (I was expecting one of the names from the old Homunculi). Again, it was a great story -. Too bad it ended so soon.
lucidliar chapter 13 . 2/2/2008
Holy shit that was so sad and awesome all at the same time! Hope you write another Zolf story and continue your prelude to this one!
ZolfsAdvocate chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
That was so sad. All the cool guys always die. T_T T_T
ZolfsAdvocate chapter 11 . 1/13/2007
That was so sad. All the cool guys always die. T_T T_T
Erza Scarlet chapter 13 . 12/20/2006
im am so sad to see this story end.

it was like the best kimbley story i have ever read on you rock. im thinking about making a kimbley fanfic and i only wish it will turn out just a good as yours. well take care and ill make sure to look out for any storys you write. but yes that was a sad ending but very good. didnt expect that to happen.
The Crimson Reaper chapter 13 . 10/19/2006
I loved this was so sad, I felt like crying...I hope you write something like this again I really enjoyed reading it. wonderful job overall! _
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »