Reviews for Let Me Fall
AriaCloudrunner chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This is such a beautiful, moving fic. I loved reading it, you portrayed the sadness in a really measured way, not harping on about how tragic it all was, but letting the characters express themselves in a realistic way.

The only criticism I have is in the second chapter, when you said 'lol'. it completely shattered the feel for me, and it took a while to get back into it.

Other than that, incredible. Thanks for writing.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
can't believe i actually read that. i am normally a very upbeat person. this had me depressed for all of five minutes. that is the most i've ever been depressed by a fanfic when Mary Sues are not involved. this is the highest compliment i can give to an angsty fic. please take it as such, but i cannot force your hand. i love your work, keep it coming.
One Fujoshi Otaku Among Many chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is one of my favorite fictions! It is so sad. But it is really well written. I think it is very good.
Chaytons Angel chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
That made me cry. It was so sad really. I enjoyed it though. I have to say, though the first two parts were well-written, I noticed quite a few errors in the third part. Not a big deal really I suppose.
KittenOnTheKeys chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Nice fic! I like a good, sad story. _

The only thing about it that bothered me was a really minor error (that may or may not have actually been an error :P). When you say "vanilla envelopes" do you mean "manilla envelopes"? Again, I'm not sure it's an error, it just jumped out at me.
Katiarina chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
One is Cassie. The other is Misto?
NightLie chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
thats so sad:(

Great...i just used up like, half a box of tissues...

great story!
Fritz Will Get You chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
Great, now I feel all sad. :( In a good way though. This was pretty sad but I liked it. Keep up the awesome work.
Fritz Will Get You chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh MAN, this is sad. :( But the song fits so well...

I have to say I was incredibly excited when I saw that this was a Cirque song. I too have been inspired by Cirque du Soleil and am very happy to see that someone else shares my feelings about the whole thing.
CATSfanatic chapter 3 . 9/23/2006
That's so sad. I'm about to cry. It's great. Keep writing!
Demia chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Wow did you steal those suicide notes of mine from a couple of years ago? This is great luv.. so perfect. I love it
Alex0821 chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Oh my goodness... that was absolutely beautiful. Like, I NEVER cry, and this brought a tear to my eyes. You should be so proud of this chapter, especially the dialogue. It seemed to be so natural for the characters to be saying what you wrote for them. Excellent job!
Maudey chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
*Wipes away tears* Right now I don't care that Cassandra was talking to a dead cat and that would seem insane any other time...that was so brilliant...and sad...this stupid carssell music my Grandparents have playing isn't helping a bit...but it is still so sad and beautiful...great job.
Puddycat chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Aww, so sad... Poor Cass, poor Alonzo, poor Admetus, poor Munku, and poor you! Nearly crying in the middle of a Cirque show! What were you thinking? *Ahem*

There were a couple of minor mistakes, but they were only minor and not really worth mentioning. 'Cept I'm not too sure on this bit...

/You are a goddess among insects./

Charming! Small wonder she never looked twice at him! ~_

Wonderful story, m'dear. _
Puddycat chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
I knew it was Admetus! Knew it! Aside from my gloating (hehehe...) tis still as wonderful as ever, nearly made me cry from, like, the start 'til the end... Can't wait for the next update. _