Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Nightshade2412 chapter 18 . 7/25
I could've sworn I'd already reviewed this, because it's amazing and I must have read it half a dozen times by now, but apparently not, so here goes. I love it all! The interaction between characters is spot on, especially Alex and Wolf, so it's really a delight to read. And Wolf's grandmother is such fun (Miranda reference anyone?), I'd love to see more of her. The scene where she gives Wolf a run down of his parenting skills (or rather lack of them) is hilarious. I can see why he and Alex adore her! I do too.

And then there's the fact that Wolf does start trying to act more parental! So cute. I agree with his unit, it's weird, but it's still cute. It would be interesting to see how that develops further - if he just shows his concern more openly, or if he and Alex clash and argue over something. Now that could be fun!

Ok, so you've taken me on this thrilling rollercoaster of a story... and left me hanging at the top. Every time I read it, I get to the end of chapter 18 and I'm faced with that hollow feeling of not knowing what happens next. For instance, what happens at the meeting between Wolf and the teachers? Who does Elena get to tutor Alex? Does he really get coerced into going on a mission whilst K unit is at camp, and what happens when he comes back - does Wolf find him, or perhaps Elena? (yeah, I really like the grandmother). And what happens to Bear?!

I know that you started writing this over ten years ago, when you were my age, and now you have to deal with Real Life and Being An Adult, and you're probably just not interested anymore. But, well, it's kinda sad that you're not around anymore, and this little speech is taking over half an hour to write, so maybe you could sit down for half an hour and read through some of it, maybe write a little more? (I am ignoring the hours and hours you have already put in, because such technicalities do not fit my argument. Just go with it, yeah?)

Oh, and that Chalet School/Alex Rider crossover you mentioned... Can I read that? Pretty please? Such awesome craziness is right up my street.

One final shot before I let you get on with your life: Imagine what a stir it would cause if you returned...
(cackles)
MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 18 . 4/10
This is amazing! I don't know how I took so long to come across this. Seriously though, you write Alex perfectly. He's not some broken robot and he's not some manipulative insane child like some people write him. He's just perfect! And all of your other characters are just amazing too. Thanks for taking the time to write this and I eagerly await an update!
helloyesimhere chapter 18 . 3/20
I love this story. Absolutely love it. Your characterizations were spot on, and your writing is fabulous. I love the way you have the Alex-James interactions, and how the rest of K-Unit seem to have lives of their own, if you know what I mean. They're not just there to goof off or whatever, they provide support to the plot and are intertwined in the story in a way that is extremely impressive. Well done.

I hope this story is updated soon.
aniseed flower chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
Lazer tag in aussie and new zealand too. Laser strike. Laser blast.. All laser words. Lol. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
okAY BUT I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE STILL AN ACTIVE AUTHOR WHO CHECKS REVIEWS AND SUCH BUT "THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE'S SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD"

*Incoherent screaming* OH MY GOD FANTASTIC BEASTS IS AMAAAAZING
I CAN'T
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHASDFGHJKL
TKB17 chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
So, out of curiosity, why didn't Alex fight back? He'd probably have still lost, but he certainly would have gotten his licks in.

In general I have issue with your portrayal of Alex. You write him so passive. Yes, he's an introvert, but he's almost always stuck up for himself. The angst (well, this much angst) I do t really think fits him.
Teddybearcrazy chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
O my God please update. I have read all your Alex rider story's and love reading them. I noticed in chapter seventeen you used 'you know?' Alot. I remember three or four of these in one chapter. One is awesome, two ok but three or four... getting a little repetitive, you know? There it is again. please update this soon, it would make my day!
animal lover13 chapter 18 . 6/14/2016
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to soon.

keep writing
Alexriderfan chapter 18 . 5/7/2016
Is this... The END!?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
No. Just No. NO chapter 18 . 4/12/2016
I just checked in with this story again after a couple of years, to see if it ever got finished, and I'm glad I did! Or may not be finished, but it's certainly a great read still! It definitely stands up to my thoughts of it a few years ago as one of my favorite works in this fandom. The Alex-James-Cub-Wolf dynamic is a really interesting one, and I wish more people explored it thoroughly as you have. Again, this fic is a real pleasure to read!
Alexriderfan chapter 18 . 4/5/2016
I'm welsh...
M-chanchen chapter 18 . 3/30/2016
Hi,
I really hope that Alex has solved the bigger problems at least for a while out. He and the others deserve a break. I really enjoyed reading this. You did a amazing job at it. Well, I don't agree with your view of Jack because sometimes you can't express your feelings how you want to and everybody feels and expresses things differently. But if it was different, this story wouldn't work and it is fanfiction. Everybody can write and interprete it like they want to, so nobody has the right to forbid things like that. But I noticed that Alex mentioned to his teachers that he was staying with Wolf since his uncle's death. But Wolf doesn't know that he has to pretend that. There could be difficulties and complications with the school. This abuse thing isn't really from far away, I think, because the way you wrote it it seems that Alex was quite neglected back with Jack or Ian. But well done, this is really great.
Alexriderfan chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Good story. The only thing I don't like is that Alex smoked. I don't like the idea of sigarets and I think whoever invented them was crazy. (Plus Ian Rider would have a heart attack if he found out that Alex had smoked!)
AlexRiderFan chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Just so you know fox's name is Ben Daniels, but as this is a Fanfiction it doesn't really matter. Also the story is great!
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »