Reviews for In Loco Parentis
pop-share36 chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
hello! ILP is a great story, I love it.. well, actually, i love all your stories, so that's not really saying anything much. But I think this is one of your better stories. (what am i saying? ALL your stories are better!)

so anyway, basically this review is to ask - no, BEG - you to update (and soon!) so please do. i'm counting on you, dammit! *cough* yeah. update. :)
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
I like how you ended the chapter a little warmly and I like how Wolf and Alex are getting along now. I think you've captured Eagle, Fox, Wolf, Snake and Alex perfectly. I loved this chapter!
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
I love this chapter and I'm glad that the situation with Bear was solved. I think Alex should've been a little more hurt or something when he got beaten up by bear. I mean, he got shot and then someone beats him up and he could barely walk! Other than that, I think this was a good chapter!
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I really do love this story and this chapter! I love how you brought up Eagle, Snake and Fox. I love them all and I think you've presented them brilliantly.
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I love this story! And I think you're captured Alex and Wolf perfectly!
SonicBlast chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Surprisingly I liked this story, and I don't really like anything. NIce.
mizu chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
I so need more of this.

Can't wait for what's to come. Bear is still on the loose, right?

And will Alex really have an assignment while Wolfs gone? I'd say, yes, if that wouldn't mean we get a bunch of chapters without Wolf. ...personally, I wouldn't mind, but the story is basically about Alex and Wolf, right? hm... Well, I still hope you'll write an assignment. You'll probably find some awesome way to make the assignment connected with the SAS or something.

Right, um, sorry for maybe-bad English, not a native speaker! Hope you live a happy life! byeee!
Moon6Shadow chapter 18 . 1/14/2011
Very well written and an AMAZING story line. I can't wait to read the rest!

Keep up the AWESOME work, Meg.

P.S. Is it just me or does Gloria? and Bear seem like they've going to team up and attach Alex on K-Units week away?
SnowAngel5683 chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
Wow this is an awesome story so I can't wait for the next chapter! )
SnowAngel5683 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Wow guess what!

So I got to the part in Spanish and after reading it I realized that I understood it perfectly so I was surprised and thought " what the h***" since when do I understand spanish! Then I remembered that I was born mexican and I've been here since I was 9 and I'm now 17... I'm not fully sure how to feel about this... Lol isn't that weird!

Anyways I love this story! )
Rae chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
I loved this chapter and I hope that you update soon, for pete's sake! It's been two years now! (I can say that now it's 2011 ;D)
Bookflower chapter 18 . 1/10/2011
Hi! Not that I mean to nag or anything, but I was just wondering if we are likely to get an update or this soon... Because it's been almost two years and I'd love one sooooo much! I really want to know what's going to happen with the whole 'abuse' thing, because I bet it's going to turn out more complex than anyone wants...
matt chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
ah, hello. i love all your stories: you are an amazing writer.

you write K-unit's characters really well, I have to say.

well anyway, i bet you can guess the REAL reason i'm reviewing (not that you're a bad writer!).. i wanted to beg you for an update. please? :)
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Pretty good.

I like it. I like it a lot
netglow chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
Hmm, of all your fics, this one was the most humorous of all of them, the dialogue was snappy, especially when it was Alex's turn.

I could see a little hurt!Wolf down the road with Alex saving him, but that's pushing it, isn't it.. Anyways, this was great to read. Glad there's AR fics out there like yours that aren't oneshots and without any short of plot- you get sick of those after a while.

Can't wait to read more of your fics.
1,304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »