Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Alexriderfan chapter 7 . 3/28/2016
Good story. The only thing I don't like is that Alex smoked. I don't like the idea of sigarets and I think whoever invented them was crazy. (Plus Ian Rider would have a heart attack if he found out that Alex had smoked!)
AlexRiderFan chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
Just so you know fox's name is Ben Daniels, but as this is a Fanfiction it doesn't really matter. Also the story is great!
YokaiAngel chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
Oh wow~
Vice Fandonna chapter 18 . 1/10/2016
Is this ever going to be updated soon or is this more or less on hiatus?
dorfchaosgenie chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
I would love to have an update for this really nice story of yours :) so many unanswered questions :O I need more :)
And a short reminder that you are indeed an awesome writer :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Hey so, lovely story. Just dropping you a note to tell you how great it is and that I hope you update and also that "I was curious" is not something that you say in Spanish, in Spanish you HAVE curiosity not ARE curious. So the correct translation would not be "estaba curioso" with the verb to be estar, but rather "tenĂ­a curiosidad" with the verb to have Tener.
elizstrass chapter 18 . 7/30/2015
Amazing. No other way to describe it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
scarlettmeadows chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Aw! I was really loving this fic! Hope you continue it...
scarlettmeadows chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
bleeding heart _ lol
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2015
Please update :) 4th time re reading this and desperate need for an update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC,! I know you've been updating and I really wish you could finish this one, (after you are done with hiop, i can't expect you to dedicate your life to writing and doing them simultaneously), BUT I WOULD DIE FOR AN UPDATE OF THIS FIC
Guest chapter 18 . 5/25/2015
LOVED it. Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2015
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
YAY! I played Laser Tag, too, a few days ago. They call it Laser Tag in America, but we play it at a place called Q-Zar. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I can't think of any reason for a bad review. Your writing is always fantastic. I do sometimes wish you would update faster...
1,304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »