Reviews for In Loco Parentis
liarscope chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
happy ChrismaChannaKwanza!
LostInColour chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Stuff DID happen. Stop trying to kid yourself. Though, my opinion may be slight warped due to the fact that I'm trying to watch Riverdance on TV at the same tume as typing this... (5 minutes of correction time later) And we're back on air. *Cue lights* Stuff DOES happen, and I enjoyed it. All those sods who agree with you are IDIOTS! And are a nutty as my dog - who's name is Monty
Carly chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
SQUEE! UPDATE! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Please update again soon!

Carly
maidenmaniac1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
This is a great story, I hope Alex beats the crap out of bear and I am looking forward to your next update!
Aimed mischief chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Lmao, nah, it was amazing! Totally loved it! Go Alex! _ For some reason I'm beginning to like Snake and Eagel ..._
electrickapple chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
I love how the story is going so far but what happened what did they do to bear.
bookworm chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
HAHA! BEAR IS SO DEAD!
HawkEye DownUnder chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
please update soon

this is a great story

i hope they bash up bear - that bas**rd

lol

well done
Nire93 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Woot an update! *dances* I love this fic, Ive like re-read it 4 times! Oh Bears been caught, Bears been caught, Bears been caught! Naughty boy who does he think he is? Beating up Alex, silly man thought he could get away with it too, humph. I cant wait for the next chapter, *sits down and waits in anticipation*.

Merry xmas and Happy New year!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nire
Embry chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
That was a pretty good chapter! I like how you set up a confrontation with bear! can't wait for the next chapter to see how it goes!
AbsolutAnda chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
kick his ass Wolf! Kick his ass!

Kick him in the FACE!
VON chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
(Laughs) Bear just can't leave well enough alone, can he? I mean, I understand that he needs to make sure Cub doesn't tell on him, but the kid's been with Wolf for the past few days... and he hasn't so far. Damn, Bear!

And then he goes and backs the kid into the corner.. He's sick. He likes the fear. Damn, it's a good thing he ISN'T going to be SAS-ing with these guys, if he's such a psycho...

I love CHEF!Alex!

And it was so cute how Wolf was trying to help, and also worrying that Alex might actually not know what he was doing either! I hope Wolf continues to try and 'help' Alex... nto only is it good bonding time, but Alex will get in tighter in the group if Wolf walks away with a new degree of not-burning-things-skill.

But also because it's really cute, Alex giving Wolf orders in the kitchen!

It did seem a little bit weird at how overously frightenend Alex appeared in this chapter... As you've said before, he's managed to keep it together during black panic...

Then again, I also uderstand that here is a threat, Bear, who is in his sanctuary, as it were. A place he associates - perhaps more than he's aware of - with saftey. After all, Wolf took two bullets for him! (Does it count as 'for him' when he just burst into a room and got shot? :D)

And earlier, when Wolf and his friend were arguing, Wolf calmed himself down instantly at the sight of Alex. That shoes self-restraint, of the parental kind. Not wanting to frighten or unease the kid.

I LIKED Gloria! Snake seems quite quick on the uptake, doesn't he? Fox apparently hasn't arrived yet, or arrived with Bear or something...

Oh, Eagle going all cold and hard and dangerous... delicious... And that was just because someone had beat Cub up! What happens when he finds out it really was his huge hulking teammate?

Speaking of what happens when they find out... I really wanna know what Bear will say.. Sure he was caught backing Cub into a corner, but as long as Alex doesn't say andthing, Bear can protest his innocence and probably get away with it. Snake and Wolf will still be certain it was him, but they'd have no proof.

(Sighs, in mock-resignatio) There's no help for it, really. Bear needs to his Alex again. There's nothing else for it! Maybe he can order Alex to get him a refill on his plate of food or something, and Alex (as his mouth so often gets him into trouble with angry people) can... not. Yep, that seems like a good enough excuse for me!

Or were you planning on Bear following Cub to the bathroom or something, and laying a punch or two there. (Considers) It couldn't be in the face, it'd show. Maybe the stomach? Hmm.

GLORIA! I'm excited to see what'll happen with her.. How long Wolf'll stay oblivious, how what he'll think or do once it becomes more obvious (even if its only when she's telling him to send the kid away somewhere or else)...

THANK YOU for the awesome chapter!
Embry chapter 7 . 12/13/2006
LOVE it! Like how ur making alex dabble in the naughtiness of nicotine! I also like how you pegged alex as not trusting adults and always looking for a motive behind everything they do! hope you update soon!
maidenmaniac1 chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
God I love this story! Please let Alex get back at bear! Anthony Horowitz couldn't havr done better!
azzah chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
i think ive already sent a review but i just remembered something i wanted 2 say and something 2 ask:

u know how michael webb calls wold by the spanish verion of his name jaime? how'd u pronounce that? cos i rea;;y dont wanna read it wrong

and i just wanted 2 say ive been rereading this story from chap one and ive just realized how gd u stick 2 alex'x character. it perfectly suits the way he is in the books...not many people can do that

cant wait 4 the nxt chap!
1,282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »