Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Lady Artemist chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
This chapter was interesting, a tad slow. Hope the team kicks Bear's butt! Anyway, Happy Holidays!
rocks and glass chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
very good chapter. it didn't feel like nothing happened, though you did end with a bit of a cliff hanger. i'm looking forward to reading more, perhaps you will post another chapter before christmas? or at least before new year? as a christmas present to your readers. that would be nice.
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
Great update! I loved both chapters and the furthering of the story! It's fanatastic, so plesase update soon!
sam temple chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Update. Loved that chapter. Can't wait for more.
cutecess chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Dear ami

i am restraining from complaining about the cliffhanger because you are the only STUPID AUTHOR WHO EVER UPDATES YOUR WORK! Jeez - what is it with authors on fanfic?

Update soon!

cutecess

PS this really looks like a letter! Hah - i just added the dear ami (i forgot your screenname)
liarscope chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
happy ChrismaChannaKwanza!
LostInColour chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Stuff DID happen. Stop trying to kid yourself. Though, my opinion may be slight warped due to the fact that I'm trying to watch Riverdance on TV at the same tume as typing this... (5 minutes of correction time later) And we're back on air. *Cue lights* Stuff DOES happen, and I enjoyed it. All those sods who agree with you are IDIOTS! And are a nutty as my dog - who's name is Monty
Carly chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
SQUEE! UPDATE! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!

Please update again soon!

Carly
maidenmaniac1 chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
This is a great story, I hope Alex beats the crap out of bear and I am looking forward to your next update!
Aimed mischief chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
Lmao, nah, it was amazing! Totally loved it! Go Alex! _ For some reason I'm beginning to like Snake and Eagel ..._
electrickapple chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
I love how the story is going so far but what happened what did they do to bear.
bookworm chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
HAHA! BEAR IS SO DEAD!
HawkEye DownUnder chapter 8 . 12/18/2006
please update soon

this is a great story

i hope they bash up bear - that bas**rd

lol

well done
Nire93 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Woot an update! *dances* I love this fic, Ive like re-read it 4 times! Oh Bears been caught, Bears been caught, Bears been caught! Naughty boy who does he think he is? Beating up Alex, silly man thought he could get away with it too, humph. I cant wait for the next chapter, *sits down and waits in anticipation*.

Merry xmas and Happy New year!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Nire
Embry chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
That was a pretty good chapter! I like how you set up a confrontation with bear! can't wait for the next chapter to see how it goes!
1,287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 .. Last Next »