Reviews for In Loco Parentis
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
Thanks! I loved it, and I thought you updated really fast. (A lot faster than I could!) I can't wait for more though!
cutecess chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
WHY CAN'T YOU FINISH IT?

you are an amazing author - this is the second one I've found of yours, and the second one I've liked!
top cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
this needs just one more thing... more chaptors
taurausgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This is really good quality. Please post the rest you're onto a winner here. The only question I have is this. when is it set? because Alex met Wolf a few times after the SAS training and they had hit it off a bit more than your letting on here. Or maybe you've got something planned to explain it.

Keep going though I really enjoyed it
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
hey awesome story!...like it so far! and this should be the 10th review...so..where's the update...
IAmABookDragon chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
i like it...update!
Emmy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I like the story plot so far, want more soon. :D
random chick chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Luv the idea u shud updte soon. I lyk that it difrnt n not lyk all the othrs. The othr thing thats cool about ths is there r no spelln or gramar mistks, I hte it how ppl hve a good story but didnt bothr 2 check it. Sorry 4 the txt lang im 2 lazy 2 rite it all out the mo. UPDATE SOON!
soaringeagle chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
its a great idea, and I love it. I really hope you continue!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I love this story and idea, and I really hope you continue it! Please update soon!
744544 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This is very good!

Great potential!

This is definitely gonna be good...

Saela chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Let's say 3 revieuws... :p

I always wondered what Wolf would say if he met Alex again, and I thought about the same as you. I never expected the guardian to be Wolf, but it was a pleasant surprise. Please update soon!
spikeywolvie494 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh this looks good!

Hahaha I was actually just thinking the other day that it would be cool if those two, Alex and Wolf, met up again out of the training thing! Must've been fate ay?

I like the idea of the story - Alex having to live with him for a bit, and I could so see Jack fussing over him like that!

I'm really interested to see where this is going! I might have to go back and read the book where the training is in again to reaquaint myself with Wolf's character.

Well this is going on my alerts list, so please update soon! lol
x-Lazart-x chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I'm loving it! I wonder what will happen...well only one way to fix that problem, you have to update soon! Please!
1,304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87