Reviews for I Won't
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
XDXDXDXDXDXD
BG-13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
dude that was so sweet and pretty funny.
Godsmack Morgan chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I love this story ~

love Morgan
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
haha i love hercules :)
Moberemk chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This wins the prize for the most original songfic I've ever read, easy. The images are hilarious, and thinking of a dancing Cyborg in a toga makes for some funny visuals. The idea of the gods intervening is clever, though it would have been nice to find out just who Robin and Cyborg were supposed to represent. You also leave a few loose threads hanging, such as how she got in to bed, and BB's reaction to her falling asleep on his shoulder, and some follow-up would have been nice.

Now then, to get the image of a singing pink toga-wearing Raven out of my head...

Grammar Nazi Note: “Did you change you’re hair?” should be “Did you change your hair?”, because the extended version “Did you change you are hair?” doesn't make sense. It's a possessive, so it is just your.
hina-angel chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
NICE!
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
nice fic
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw, so sweet, and the scary part is that i actully is a fan of that song myself.
shessymaru chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
wow i like it i loved how you used the song won't say im in love to make raven realize that she loved bb it was wonderful i cant wait to read another chapter!
JoJo chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
This was really good. I've read like 5 of your stories and have come to the conclusion that you are talented. Share your gift!
amazeedayzee chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
I normally don't like fics with songs in them, but you made it fit very nicely in there! Good job writing this story.
YumiandUlrichforever chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
That's hilarious! The song really fits. I love how it ends with BB and Rae flirting just a little more than usual, and she's all happy, and she totally realizes that she is passionately in love with that green-skinned freak (in the nicest possible way).
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
That ending was great! Raven was a tad OOC, if you wanted her to be like that, her cape should have been described as white, because otherwise she cannot feel, and she cannot do what she did. But it is completely plausable that after the dream she would be in control of her emotions. I too love this song, I almost sang it for an audition once, as i sait, the ending was great where she sang: 'at least out loud, I won't say I'm in love." that was well placed and very good.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Spy Inkie
Moey25 chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
i like your stories a lot. this one is good. i usually hate oneshots, so that's a big compliment coming from me.:) please write more.
Blueyedgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMG! Ur totally gonna laugh at me but- I ABSOLUTELY LUV THAT SONG! AND THE FANFIC WAS A TOTAL COMPLEMENT TO IT! sry butt my sister had to come downstairs to the computer and smack me becaus i was singing and she wanted me to stop... hehe sry well I LUVED IT! hehe i'm adding this fanfic to my favs too...

~JaX