Reviews for You're Not Alone
It just really breaks my heart to know that people will hate someone else for loving. One time on the bus, a lot of kids older and younger than me saw me sitting with a boy. Its annoying. They sai G, they mock me, worst of all, they hate me. Although I don't love anyone like that, I didn't have anyone to talk to, no one stood up. And this was only when I was in FIRST FUKING GRADE. Now, I have friends, the bullies moved away, and now I have permanent scars all over my body, physical and social. Anyway I like the plot of the story, keep up the great work!
eyabayeya chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
-stares at screen- XD!
princesspyro296 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I LOVED IT!IT WAS SO GREAT!QUICK-BUT GREAT!
Stars in a Shoebox chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
How cute! It's nice that you actually looked into the details of a homosexual relationship. Such things are rather complex and many authors tend to ignore the apparently slight problem.

I have a few words of advice, though.

Try to make your story a bit longer. The love confession went rather quickly, and most people do not say "I love you" in the very beginning of a relationship. Try to put a bit more detail into why Roy started crying, and that's all I have to say!

Otherwise, it was a wonderful story, and if I had room on my favorites list, it would go there... but for now I shall just get to it through this review.

Happy writing!

Love love,

Neko
KawaiiGameFreak chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
beautiful, simply you make a good point.I have about 10 or 20 internet friends who are gay and they won't admit it because of what other people shouldn't be you said,if you truly love someone,gender dosen't isn't defined by age, race, nationality, gender. Love is like magic, and in magic you can't say "you can't make that thing explode" or "humans can't fly", so if you can't put limitations on magic, then what makes love any different?Rambling,I know, but just needed to say , beautiful fic, hope to see more like it in the ne!
ShootToThrill chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Nuh uh! The ending was perfect! Dont say that!

Really beautiful story, well written and everything!

Fav!

[love Roy tho not with Marth, still! Great story!]

BTW, no! -long movie scared-shout-, dont write a fic about Zelda and Marth! Zelda is Links xD and Peach is Marios! lol, I'm stubburn and I stick to those couples, so back off :)

Anyways, you are a good writer!
Gancena chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I liked it. The plot was good and sensical, but I do have one comment on the grammar: Just remember to start a new paragraph every time a different character speaks. Other than that, it was okay.

What Marth said was so accurate, that I just want to find someone who does not accept others and punch them in the face. Hard.
black-roulette chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
omg! that's so cute! i love it! and that is so true! i feel the same way! if you love someone, it doesn't matter what their gender is. you should go for it. thank you for such a beautiful fic!
Shuiro Ecstacy chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Wow. It seemed kind of strange at first but this was actually very well written and I actually like the pairing. In your style of text it seems really right... and the whole 'mortalish' thing to the fic is totally true. Gender really doesn't matter (in my opinion anyway). I believe people have their rights and I can't stand those who oppose in the rudest and most discriminal way possible. It disgusts me. Although I have to say, male and male is better for me than female with female. Maybe perhaps it's because I am a female and I am straight... but then again it's probably just my opinion shouting out. Anyway, this is definately a great fic, and most definately going under my favorites. Keep it up!
imani chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I love you, you're the only one i've seen who feels the same way about this sort of issue, I believe it, if you TRULY love someone, with your whole body,mind and soul, despite their gender, then nothing should matter as long as your together. I truly believe it. Thank you

'Never hold back on matters of the heart.'
ryou mint 4 eva chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
this one of the BEST FANFICS EVER
Mika256 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I Love your writing style. I just love it to death. I wish i could write like that. it was a great story. if i didn't say it before i love the story.
Stronghammer chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
yay! i like it!
magewriter chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
yeah there were a couple gramatical errors, but most people probably wouldn't notice them. They're very slight, and they take nothing away from the story. And you already explained why there was no one in the hall: it was just a lazy, rainy day and everyone felt sludgy so they didn't do anything.

I love the story. It captures realistic emotions (except maybe the tackling part, but that might make sense to a guy) like love, fear, and true passion. The only scary part is that I hear that kind of swearing walking through the halls of my middle school.

This story set off some emotions in me, too. I felt sorry for both of them, and glad they were together, and scared that the other Smashers might be afraid of how different they were. But then, they wouldn't be worth playing as if they weren't two of the strongest characters in the game.
SuperSmashMistress chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I loved it. The moral was sweet.

I really liked where Roy chased him down the incredibly emby hall. o_O I just pictured it kinda in a humorous sense, even though it wasn't written to be funny.

I hope to see some more MarthRoy